"Don't be afraid" (mini story)

"Rise" Raph has always been afraid he would harm his brothers in sparring, even playing games, no weapons, he thought he would be too rough with his punches and tackles....

So while he did fight, he only used a portion of his strength, so that his bros would be safe and he thought it was fair to go easy on them. He is the biggest and strongest...so it wouldn't take genius to know that 9 out of 10 times, he will win, with strength alone.

Ever since making friends with "buddy", his paper ninja friend, "Raph-enstein" felt the best fun in sparring, as he can fight full force without needing to fear any injury done to the opponent, as buddy can't feel any pain...well, not physical pain. He does have feelings and seems like one of Raph's new besties.

Most of his opponents are males and its many an experience that feels like nothing to it for the large, hulky turtle.

When Y'n/ Jewelry, aka "Yiggie/Y'ngthgba" wrestler name, "Wystorrior" asks about sparring and wrestling with him, Raph is immediately excited, but shortly after reluctant and hesitant.

Its not because "she's a girl, she's weak", stereotype, it's because he is once again extremely cautious and the fact that she's a female, when he rarely battles them, that adds to the nervousness, because he doesn't know how she will react to a punch in the gut.

Guys, he knows, but girls are a mystery.

So when she starts the attack, ofcourse he tries to defend himself and quickly realizes that she's enjoying this and can actually stand against him. Even when she gets hurt and he rushes over, repeating how sorry he is, she reassures him that she is fine.

Its the second most memorable time he's had with anyone, mainly because she can handle the fights and gave him such a pleasant surprise because of that.

Sometimes buddy and Jewel go against him and its triple the fun

(I felt like making a headcanon, then turned it into a mini story. It can be called either. Both girls are mentioned in a hybrid style, because both are basically, "how I'd design and explain an oc and a canon character with my ideas attached" so its like, whichever one I talk about, I want to mention both depending on my mood. Like I want to be original and hopefully it doesn't bother those who don't like Mona, or those who do. I like to change things up instead of only draw fanart of who I like or a canon character in general.)