Time to come clean

The days went by slowly, or so it felt.

Sometimes I notice Bishop talking with Donnie, but when I came near they would stop and ask if I needed anything. I managed to get a few words with them if they weren't chatting like it was something scientific.

Obviously, they're hiding something from me, but what and why?

This could make sense for Bishop, but Donnie?

The times I managed to get a word or two before they stopped talking, I heard "Triceraton" and "dna."

Come to think of it, when I first woke up, I saw Triceraton ships before we crashed. I'm still wondering how they're back, after they were in the middle of that explosion.

Maybe there are a few survivors... Then...why are those two hiding something about those dinosaurs?

Whatever is going on, I hope something comes up.

Thinking it over as I look around the grounds, finally allowed to leave the infirmary, as long as I keep from the human public, I try to piece together what I heard, saw and remembered from the show, plus what snippets I got from the science pair.

"Hey! You're out!"

A cheerful voice calls to me and I see Mikey running over.

"Hi Mikey. Hey, I have a question, do you know what's going on with Bishop and Donnie?"

"What do you mean?"

The youngest turtle asks, confused, furrowing his "brows."

"I was walking over to them earlier, but as soon as I got there, they changed the subject."

I saw Mikey's facial expressions change from confused, to nervous and he began trying to sound like it was nothing.

"Oh, oh, they must be planning a top secret project they don't want anyone to know yet! 

That's it, yup!"

He says, nodding his head quickly.

I rose an eyeridge in suspicion at his change in mood.

"Ookayy?"

"Let's hang out! You don't have to stay in that stuffy room anymore!"

He grabs my arm and starts marching me off down the road.

"You know,"

He begins, while pulling me around.

"Something's different about you. You're a  bit more... I don't  know, something new you weren't like before."

His eyes widen, as he catches what he's  saying and he tries to stop and change it.

"Sorry! I don't mean you're not as good! I meant it was nice getting to see you not be the big, cool warrior for once!"

I giggled and grinned at him, showing my teeth.

"It's okay Mikey."

I would proceed to tell him the big news, but then, for some reason, he'd go before I could finish, saying he'll be back later.

I began to feel as though they knew or suspected something about me.

So I looked for clues, following him. He walked through a big open door and closed it behind himself.

I attempt to, walk over carefully and was about to touch the knob, when I heard a,

"Hey!"

I jump, then turn around and take a breath of relief, seeing Raph.