Want to spar?

After the excitement from the big match that Raph was in, of course we didn't take long to head on our way.

"Want to eat at Murakami's? If he doesn't have other customers now..."

I asked, then mumbled thd last part now remembering, we might get strange looks walking in like this.

"Nah, we can do that later. Why don't we just chill? We could go back to the lair or train?"

Raph suggests, looking up at me.

I turn a bit surprised he still wanted to fight.

"You're not tired?"

I see him smirk. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. He loves a good brawl and I guess pushing himself.

"Nope."

He says, popping the "p"

I shake my head with a smile, then say,

"Okay, some training it is. Maybe I'll teach you some new moves."

"Ha, I can't wait!"

So we took off, back to the lair, leaping between buildings, running across rooftops and finally jumping into the alley of choice and into the sewers below.

Ofcourse, it didn't take long to actually get there.

We wasted no time going to the dojo and standing opposite of each other and ready.

In a second, without much warning, we sprang simultaneously and clashed.

I dodged Raph's blows and sai, blocking with my gauntlet and countering with my knee, shoving him away.

Raph retaliated and pounced, from high in the air with a battle cry.

'This reminds me of that Parasitica scene where he pounced like this...'

I thought and block with both gauntlets and hold him at bay.

He grunts, shoving against my hold, growling like a dog.

I jump back, breaking from the hold and he grunts, then glares mischievously, before charging again.

Watching Raph go about trying to defeat me, reminded me of how brave and brash he was in the past. How reckless and merciless he was, that he tore off a Kraang droid's arm, to use it as a lock to keep the Kraang from breaking out of a room.

Then that episode he destroyed an ice dragon to save his crush...

I grit my teeth, then frowned at the memories of how little there was about her. It's like... when you think about it... It reminds you even more how... this wasn't real...It was like... It only was as far as how much you wanted it to be.. Come to think of it, she was only there after the whole back in time plot... Which means without it, would she even have come?

That's why I'll make sure I don't make the same mistake...

I slashed my blade in the air, then locked with Raph's sai.

I couldn't help but wonder...It might be okay to talk while training, the boys did it before and I can probably myself now. I know we talked about it before, but I can't help but ask.

"Raph...You know that time I told everyone who I was and how Mona isn't here because...of what happened?"

Raph narrows his eyes, trying to break the the hold. I could see how confused he was already.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"I was thinking... If you and everyone else are real here and what I came from, some people come once and they're gone, but in this case... She isn't because maybe because she's not as needed anymore. I mean maybe since she filled her role, her job is done and maybe since you know the whole show thing, it might've also been because of how the whole you know, back in time to save earth and since she didn't come back anymore or do anything else and ..."

"and I haven't heard from her since after she left... and I'm glad. I didn't have this much time with her like I have with you and there was always this, we knew we might never see each other again because we're fighting every day, except miles apart."

Raph kicks me back and I fall on my butt.

"but that's not important anymore, because its over and you're the one I'm crushing on now. You're going to say that since I didn't meet her before what happened, right? I don't care about that. Infact I'm glad about that too. Atleast I didn't have to worry about it before.

Besides, you're way cooler, you're real, you don't just like me and it's just that...I can talk to you about almost anything and its nice to see you slip up now and then. I mean, not to make you look bad, but I guess its one of the things I grew to like about you."

I smiled, then suddenly leapt at him, knocking him down, the wind getting forced out of him.

"How's this for a crush?"

I ask teasingly.

"Ha ha..."

He half wheezes, underneath.

-Meanwhile -

Outside was getting rapidly darker as the evening approached. Below, in the dump, where hundreds of debree from all sorts of activity, were still, olny the sounds of crickets and a few minutes squeaking.

Some rocks started moving, rolling away for no apparent reason and the dirt began to blow from

the ground, a mixture of purples and an almost glass like texture forming a surge of energy came in sight.

"Rrrrr......Aaakkkkaaa!!!"

A voice echoed, as the surge got stronger and stronger, a form piecing together bit by bit, until a lizard man dropped onto his feet, bursting from the bubbling effect.

He grunted, going on one knee, electricity crackling off of his body.

He breathed heavily, eyes shut,as if it took nearly all of his energy to do this...

He had been doing this a number of times throughout the city, improving his newfound superpower and finding clues of the turtles' battle leftovers.

"Look out turtles..."

He announces in the open space.

"I....am back..."