Y/n's return, part 1

"Y/n? .... Y/n...?"

"She must be a heavy sleeper..."

"Is Mona okay?"

"Lolo...?"

I hear voices caling out to me... Names and nickname floating about.

I rub my eyes and squeeze them shut tighter, feeling a sense of waking washing over me.

I felt the bed sheets underneath me and slowly open my eyes...

I see all four turtles looking down at me, then feel something licking my cheek. I look over and see Chompy on my shoulder.

I sit up and hold Chompy in my hands.

"Hey..."

I see the others looking relieved and smiling.

Were they worried? I must've been asleep longer than I thought.

"How long was I sleeping?"

I asked, looking over at each of them.

"A looong​ time."

Mikey emphasized.

"Well, longer than a nap, not the whole day, but I guess you must've been really tired."

Donnie adds.

I rub Chompy's head lightly, listening as they explain how they all got up and had done training and were having breakfast, until they got worried, when I didn't make any appearance and they were almost finished eating.

I felt bad for making them worry. Would they believe the dreams I had, if I told them? Well, I've told them strange stuff already.... Maybe this won't be too different?

I look at them, thinking of how to tell what happened.

"Have I got some tales to tell you..."

Before I could continue, Leo raises a hand.

"First, let's get you some breakfast, you must be hungry. Even if you're not, you really should eat something."

I bite back my words for now. Now that he mentioned it... I was feeling a little empty...

So I nod in agreement and get up, holding Chompy.

- During breakfast -

I eat everything, watching as the turtles did their own activities.

I didn't mind watching some Crognard, or Space heroes when it was on.

Most of the time, I was observing, while eating.

Sometimes Leo and Mikey bickered over who was the better hero, Crognard, or Captain Ryan, which I thought was entertaining.

I drank some orange juice once I finished the waffles that Mikey had made. I stared at my glass of juice..

Orange... Takes me back to when Leo, Donnie and Raph tried to make breakfast once and Mikey found out he had shellacne.

I giggled to myself, thinking of that kitchen scene and found myself picturing Raph still trying to make the juice, probably developing an agenda with the round orange fruit. Do you peel it? Do you squeeze it? Knowing Raph, he'd get straight to it, the way thst always work before, except now, it didnt work quite the same way, hence why the juice squirted everywhere else, but the glasses...

Oranges were probably Mikey's thing, it is his signature colour...

I hear some chirping and see Chompy bite up a piece of orange peel.