Finding the answer...

I felt something brushing against my arm as I fell and grabbed what seemed to be a vine, safely sliding down, the rest of the way.

Once I stopped, I looked around, walking cautiously.

The voices had stopped and I couldn't see anything anymore.

I felt a pang of disappointment and felt for my way out, hopefully the same way I came...

- Over in the tmnt world-

The turtles were looking around the city, on patrol, but half looking for Y/n.

They discovered her disappearance as soon as the last time she left to rest, she didn't come back and no one knew where she was.

"We might have to accept that Y/n has gone back where she came from."

Donnie said, a hint of sadness in his voice.

His brothers looked down, saying nothing. Even though they knew this could happen anytime, it was still hard to accept, especially for Raph.

"Too bad we can't call her.."

Mikey said, then everyone lit up.

"That's it! Why didn't we think of it sooner?"

Donnie takes a tphone out to make sure.

Ofcourse during the time she had been here, each of the turtles and their friends had given her their numbers incase they were needed or to chat.

Once every brother knew he still had the number, Raph made the call...

-Raph's P.O.V...-

''Please pick up...Y/n...'

I said in my head, hoping she had her phone with her and could hear the ringing. I needed to know if this could work. It has to!

I can't lose her, I don't want to...

She's my Mona...my Lisa...my Y/n...

The phone rang two more times, but it felt like it was ringing for half of an hour.

The suspense was growing and I was trying hard to ignore it.

Finally, after a third ring, it clicked, signalling someone picked up.

"Y/N!!"

"...Raph?"

She answered!! I tried to hide some of my giddyness and get straight to the point.

"Are you okay??"

"Yeah... I guess you noticed I'm gone... Sorry."

I shake my head.

"Nah, don't be, we'll find a way to get you back, don't worry."

I could feel my brothers' stares in my shell.

"Where are ya? Are you at your place?"

I ask, trying to figure out if I could get clues to help us get here back sooner.

"No... actually... Its a crazy story, but...- "

I heard her explain her idea about going into the sewers to test if there was another way to get back.

It did sound crazy, but that's nothing new to me. Hey, it was worth a shot if it could bring my Y/n back.

I felt Donnie close by and knew he must be thinking of something. He motioned for me to give the phone to him.

He must have an idea.

I handed it to him and listened.

"Y/n? You said you slipped and fell for a long time, seeing colours?"