Back "home?"

Everything was pitch black, until I woke up, but when I looked around, I could tell I wasn't in the tmnt world anymore. There was a strange sensation somehow, I wasn't sure how else to describe it.

I saw my tv screen was black. Probably shut off automatically after some time.

It was one of those which had a shut off option if no one pressed a button to keep it on, when a phrase appeared, saying to press "okay" otherwise it'd go off.

I looked around the living room, getting up slowly.

"Was that ...really all a dream?"

I asked in silent disbelief. It couldn't be.

I moved and heard a cracking sound, then felt something wet. Looked down and saw bits of glass on the floor and ...is that a ...it couldn't be...

An empty, broken mutagen canister. 

How did that get here? Don't tell me Donnie's portal theory was right?

I looked at the tv once more, thinking about all of those adventures... and the discussion I had with Donnie.

I missed everyone already..

I miss Raph...

Can't believe its over...

I tried to not worry too much, keeping in mind, maybe I could find the other way, except... where would it be? Its not like it'd be that simple...

I scratched my head in thought.

''Or could it...?'

I try to relax, thinking of all the different options Bishop and Donnie had mentioned before.

Which one would it be?

I turn on the tv, to visit them again, through the show, watching the memories unfold.

Seeing their faces made me miss them even more...

Suddenly...it was as if time stood still, when it was one of those screenshots, where because of how its angled, its like the characters are looking at you...

I saw Raph looking this way, but for some reason, it felt as though he actually could see me. The gaze lasted longer than I thought it would for the episode...

I reached out a hand, touching the tv screen where his cheek would be... and I thought I saw him flinch, before looking again, eyes locked...

It was almost as if there was nothing else but us...

As if, we both knew what had happened...

We needed no words, our eyes said it all...

I could tell he actually acknowledged me, for he stared so hard and long...

The episode finished shortly and I wondered if to watch another.

Then one of those introduce you to the turtles clips came on and I watched intently, as Raph's came on.

Again I could feel the stares, though in a video like this, it was probably more obvious, seeming more 4th wall breaking, but it felt .... extra special to me...

Everytime he said a personality trait about himself, or smirked, it was as if my heart fluttered...

I saw it getting late and decided to tidy up and go to bed. Maybe I'll be back through this night's sleep.

Before I could get to my door, I heard a strange noise, then looked down outside my window. A cat jumped off a manhole cover, giving me an idea.

This could be one of the many possibilities, who knows? Its worth a try.

I grabbed some clothes, the remains of the canister and a backpack and headed outside, taking the only way under the turtles know.

I felt like it went on forever, kinda like the rabbit hole in some stories, where you end up in some strange place.

I couldn't see at first and I almost wondered if my eyes were closed or not, it was hard to tell.

Then I heard some voices. I was so busy focusing on if I'd soon get to see them, my foot slipped and I felt myself falling... Deeper and deeper....

I saw a few blues and blacks and swirls. I felt like I knew how Alice must've felt, entering wonderland.

I closed my eyes, bracing for impact....