Where am I?

Its 4:00pm in the evening and I felt like scrolling through the tv channels, to see what was on to watch.

Nothing looked too good, right now, either that, or I was really picky at the moment.

I yawn, bored, still flipping. There's nothing good at the moment, until I see some turtle reruns. My eyes open wide,fascinated with the find, before I dig in and proceed to watch the rest of the episode.

It felt like a marathon, even though it was only at least three, but it was great.

It took a few hours apparently, because now it was 7:00pm.

The episodes were over and another show was on.

I turned off the tv and decided to draw for a bit, drawing the main heroes, while thinking about, what it'd be like to be there in the show.

"I wonder what its  like. Scary, action packed... Even being a voice actor must be fun... "

I sit back against the chair, thinking about this. Finding the right voices must be a challenge sometimes, maybe even the right looks for the characters...

What's it like being one of the artists making the designs?

I think about how I would design the suits and what colours I'd choose, if fans could share their ideas. What if we could make the origins, or if some characters could come back in a new way, to continue from where they left off, wouldn't that be cool? 

Characters like Casey, Mutagen Man and Mona hadn't had much besides a few episodes.

I shake my head in thought. It was something that bothered me about Raph's girlfriend.

Who was she, what was her story? Why didn't she and Raph have more time as friends, Atleast to know each other better? 

"Sure Raph was cute.."

I say, smiling in thought about his smiles or behavior around Mona or animals.

"but it still felt like something wasn't right."

Maybe its me, overloading on the thinking. I mean, it is a tv show, none of this is real, though how cool would it be if it were? 

Though I think if it was real, things would be different, I mean, things aren't always what they look like.

I rub my eye and stretch, glancing over at my sketch book, filled with all my different pictures, before my eye lids slowly close and all was black, as I relax into the cushyness of the chair.

...

...

I feel a bit cold and reach for a blanket. There isn't one. I open my eyes and stare in shock.

I'm in a new room... Wait...stars? A black sky??

Then I see controls in front of me and hear some static on the radio.

"Soldier...are you alive?!"

I hear from the radio.

That voice sounds familiar, but why?

"I repeat, soldier are you there?"

That sounds like... one of those Triceratons!

I hear something firing and see a green space ship outside. Its almost too dark to see, making little difference  between my eyes being closed for open. I know they're not because I'm blinking and trying to see.

The ship passes so close to me, I thought it'd crash into mine, but it doesn't. In a spilt second, I see a familiar face in the reflection of the glass, as the ship goes past... Sal Commander's... He's at the controls ahead of me... How did I not notice him before?!