28. fangs x sweetpea (s)

Start from the beginning

"Hey do you remember when Jughead tried recruiting the Ghoulies that time a while back?"

"We aren't talking about Jughead right now." To prove his point, Fangs not-so-lightly scratched his nails down Sweet Pea's arm.

"That wasn't the point of this conversation." Sweet Pea hissed, digging his fingers into Fangs' waist in retaliation. Fangs, annoyed at having to stop what he was doing once more, cocked his head in simple questioning. "Well I never told you how hot you were, when you were about to give that Ghoulie junkie a black eye. But then I've never been as terrified as I was when I saw you dangling from that balcony – apart from when you got shot, of course. And then I wanted nothing more than to whisk you away to take care of you." Fangs stopped, hot breath tickling Sweet Peas neck.

"Save the pillow talk for later." He shifted his weight forwards, forcing Sweet Pea to scoop him in his arms. Fangs' hands trailed into Sweet Peas long, soft hair and tangled his fingers there, gently pulling his head back to look up at him, for once. Fangs ground down against Sweets' crotch, smug when it made him stumble backwards, propelled by Fangs' weight wrapped around him. His back of his legs hit the sofa in the too-small trailer they shared. It was warmer than a tent and, provided all went well, it was about to get much, much hotter.

Sweet Pea unceremoniously collapsed onto the sofa and Fangs wasted no time in resuming the make out session, licking along Sweets' lip, begging to be let in. Sweet Pea willingly obliged. The kiss deepened and all Sweet Pea could keep thinking was oh fuck, there's no going back now - not that he wanted to. All Fangs could think was fucking finally but this boy needs to hurry his ass up. Sweet Pea's hands were steadfast: one cradling the back of Fangs' neck, the other holding his waist. Fangs' hands were wildly roaming everywhere he could reach; currently they were fumbling with Sweets' belt buckle. Fangs was getting desperate whilst Sweets was more than happy to take his sweet time. The teasing was driving Fangs wild and he was sure he looked like a hot mess – rumpled hair and clothes, full body blush, pupils blown wide not to mention he straddling his best friend and all but rutting against his jean-clad legs. Sweet Pea wasn't faring much better, but he didn't want to hurt Fangs or rush something as significant as this next step. That would be all well and good if they were normal boys with normal lives instead of being two of the only OG members of the Serpents and therefore had to deal with may more shit than they wanted to.

That's why, when they heard footsteps outside and the door handle turning, they were five feet apart quicker than you could sing cause they're not gay. No time to smooth their clothes or hide their swollen lips. "Sweet Pea? You here? I just wanted to talk about the other week..." She walked through the door and looked between the two boys, looking like they'd been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. "Sorry Fangs, I- uh, didn't realise you were here... didn't see your bike." She decided to ignore that she'd obviously interrupted something; it made what she came here to say even more important.

"Don't mind me Toni, was only trying to help this idiot when he threw a hissy fit." He hoped the dimly lit trailer and scattered sofa cushions would hide the evidence of what was really going on.

"Can I talk to you in private Sweet Pea?" She held the door in her hand, indicating she wanted to speak to him outside.

"Sure... any chance you fancy fixing some food tonight Fogarty? I'm sure Topaz has the Poisons to get back to after out little chat." Fangs didn't like the edge Sweet Pea's voice had taken so while the kettle was on the stove (on a lower heat to give him more time), Fangs crept over to the window, crouching to stay hidden.

"... no, I'm fucking sick of you girls. First with Josie, but she's a northsider so I always kind of expected it. But you Toni? Like, I know we've talked about it before but I just felt used. I deserve better than that, dammit!" Fangs was confused. Of course he knew about Josie, he secretly hated her for months for taking his best friend and unrequited love away from him. So why was he talking about Toni in the same capacity. It's not like he wasn't aware Toni was insanely attractive, plus Serpent Legacy, but he was talking as if something had happened recently... and Toni mentioned something about the other week. The Heathers Play? Or when Cheryl got the Poisons to jump them in Pop's parking lot. Fangs had been planning on making a move that night, there had been casual touches and jokes and easy smiles between them all night. For most of the night they'd been sat on the same side of the booth, Sweets' arm around Fangs' shoulders and Fangs' hand on Sweets' thigh. Was he overthinking this? Sure, he knew Sweet Pea and Toni had hooked up in the past, but that was before she got with Cheryl...