18. archie x cheryl (s)

Start from the beginning

Archie sighed. "Yes I am. Now can I have it back please?"

"But of course," Cheryl replied handing him his phone "I just wanted to get you alone."

At that moment, Archie Andrews looked around and realized the situation he was in: He was alone, in a pool house with Cheryl Blossom. "Uh Cheryl," he managed in a nervous tone "What are you-before he could even finish a sentence, Cheryl closed the gap between the two of them, smashing her lips against his, giving Archie Andrews a kiss that made him feel like he could fly to the moon. As Cheryl pulled away from him ending the kiss, Archie could only thing of one word his new experience, the taste of her cherry-flavored lipstick still fresh on his tongue. "Whoa."

"What's the matter Arch?" Cheryl teased in an innocent tone "didn't you like it?"

"Of course, I liked it" Archie assured her "But, we have both been drinking," he reminded "and I just don't want to do anything that you'll regret."

Cheryl gave the redheaded boy a gentle smile "Trust me, Archie" The redheaded cheerleader pushed him onto couch and sat on his lap, "I won't have any regrets." As if to prove a point, head Rivervixen bent down and gave the football player a lustful kiss.

Archie could hardly believe his luck. He had won his team a whole match, was going to the championships and now he was making out with the Cheryl Blossom. Archie lost himself in the rush of the kiss, warmth of the body pressed against hers, the softness of her pale ivory skin as he wrapped his hands around her waist, the intoxicating taste of her cherry flavored lips on his. The red headed boy reached his hands up toward her back, beginning to undo her bikini top.

As soon as her top was off, Archie immediately rested his hands on her bare skin and reconnected their lips, but Cheryl gasped lightly and pulled away.

"Did I do something? Are you ok?" Archie panicked, one hand falling to gently caress the smooth skin of her side.

"Nothing. Nothing's wrong," Cheryl mumbled, her face flushed and hot, contrast to the confidence she oozed earlier. "I just... I just need a second."

"Oh, Cheryl" Archie's eyes widened in realization "Is this your first time?"

Cheryl's face turned almost as red as her hair. Yes, she was still a virgin, but she didn't want Archie to know that. "Um..."

"Hey, its okay." Archie assured as he gave her a sentimental smile "I've never been anyone's first before." The red headed boy gently held her hips, encouraging her with a reassuring kiss. "Don't worry Cher, I promise I'll be gentle." Archie reached down and pulled off his hoodie, revealing his toned chest and stomach. "I also promise to be the highlight of your night." He smirked.

She tentatively placed her hands on his bare chest, grinding down on him gently. "You're a natural." He commented through gritted teeth, trying not to cum at just feeling her on top of him. She gave him a smile, hands exploring and tracing his abs.

He reached down, not wanting to go too fast as his fingers dipped in and out of the material of her bikini bottoms. She let out a soft moan feeling his fingers against her lower stomach.

He looked up for approval as he hooked his fingers around the material, ready to take them off. She nodded quickly and eagerly, Archie felt his bulge grow harder as he slipped the material off of her smooth pale thighs.

Archie took in her amazing body and she instantly went to cover up. "Baby...you're amazing." He breathes, moving her hands away as he leaned up to kiss her. She then moved further down and pulled his swim trunks down, revealing his hard dick. "You're so big..." she commented, reaching down to lick his tip.
"As much as I want those juicy lips around my cock, this is all about you baby girl." Archie said deeply, laying her down gently against the other side of the couch.

He slowly licked a single strip up her wet folds, earning a guttural moan from Cheryl. He quickly found her clit and sucked on it gently, her hands tangling in his thick red hair. He spent a while doing this, all the while looking up at her, admiring the look of pleasure on her beautiful face.

"Arch I'm gonna cum" she got out between moans, and Archie sped up, hands trailing up her body to squeeze her breasts as he sucked on her sensitive clit. With that she came, a loud moan falling from her lips as her grip loosened on his hair.

"That was amazing, Archie." She panted. "Ready for the real show?" The red headed boy replied. "If, of course, you want to." He added seriously.
"Of course I want to. I need you, Arch." She said, a hand holding the side of his face as she kissed him. He nodded, positioning himself above her.
"If it hurts too much or you change your mind, please tell me." He said, hands on either side of her head. He leaned down and kissed her once before slowly pushing inside of her.

He stayed there for a while, allowing her to adjust until she was ready. He then built up a slow rhythm, taking his time for her, however rough he wanted to be. He quickened his pace, soon she was a moaning mess under him, begging him to go faster and harder. He groaned above her and she felt his dick twitch inside of her, signalling he was close. "Cum for me baby girl." He growled. She came with a loud moan of his name as he pulled out, stroking his length fast as he shot his load over Cheryl's chest and stomach. She panted, catching her breath as he grabbed a spare towel, wiping her gently.

Archie lay down on the couch with Cheryl in his arms, wrapping the blanket that covered the couch around their naked bodies. Cheryl could only think of one word to describe the experience. "Wow."

Archie smirked. "You're pretty wow yourself. I have to say, for someone who just had their first time, you're quite a natural."

Cheryl grinned. "Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," Archie smiled as he pulled Cheryl in closer for a kiss "Ready for round two?" He suggested.

"Definitely. But first," Cheryl smiled mischievously as she climbed on top of Archie, only for her eyes to widen in shock as she saw the time on the clock. "Oh no," Cheryl panicked as she jumped off the couch "My curfew's in twenty minutes, and my mother will literally kill me if I'm late." she exclaimed, struggling to pull her bikini bottoms on. "Here." Archie mumbled, offering her his hoodie, which she pulled on. It smelled like him and was too big, which gave her comfort.

"Arch," Cheryl's eyes became racked with guilt. "I am so sorry."

"Don't worry Cher," Archie assured her "Every teenager knows the cruel burden of a curfew."

Cheryl frowned as she snuggled into his hoodie. "What are you doing with my phone?"

"Putting in my number," he replied "If you're this good now, imagine how good you'll be with practice." She smiled, giving him a quick peck before running out.

Cheryl got practice alright. And plenty of it. For weeks, Archie Andrews and Cheryl Blossom went at it like a couple of animals, sneaking around whenever they could. At first, Archie was fine with it, but after going away to Chicago for the summer, he was finally able to get his head on straight. He started to miss her. Not just sleeping with her, but holding her in his arms, the gentle sound of her voice in his ear. The warmth in her smile. Sex just wasn't enough for Archie Andrews. He wanted more.