x

Mackenzie's Point Of View

Realising that I don't even follow him, I quickly followed back. He must be thinking I'm a crazy stalker. I just made everything worse.

Anyways, I had absolutely nothing to do, so I decided to clean the room.

Starting from the bed, ending with the drawers.

As I was rummaging through the drawers to clean stuff out, I found a diary.

An old, black diary.

It must be John's. I decided not to invade his privacy and continued cleaning.

Johnny's Point Of View

We went to the mall like old days. Me, shopping with her. Honestly, I wasn't into shopping but I'd do anything for her happiness.

As I was sitting outside the trial room, my phone chimed.

I N S T A G R A M:

kenzieziegler liked your post

It turned out that she liked a very old post of mine, me when I was a teenager. It must be embarrassing for her.

It was embarrassing for me too.

Laughing at her silliness, I decided to follow her.

A door opened, revealing Nadia.

"Should I buy it?" Nadia questioned.

"I think-" I was cut off by her.

"Yay thanks!" She exclaimed.

It was a very revealing top, I was about to tell her to buy something else but she didn't even listen to me.

Tired, I sighed.

Third Person's Point Of View

Mackenzie was done with cleaning the room. Again she was bored, so she decided to post something on Instagram.

I N S T A G R A M:

412 likes 65 comments

412 likes
65 comments

kenzieziegler: life is hard.....

brynnierumfallo: YOU'RE SO PRETTY
>kenzieziegler: NO U ARE

annielebleh: slayin it girl
>kenzieziegler: says you!!

-1 minute ago-

As Johnny checked the post out, he instantly thought, Is she trying to grab attention from me? No way. Wow, she's stunning. But he knew he shouldn't think of that. They're gonna get a divorce soon.

He had to get a divorce as soon as possible so he could figure out about Brandon. He couldn't threaten Nadia anymore. He couldn't bear it.

johnnyorlando liked your post

Mackenzie didn't even see other people liking her post, she just noticed him. But she didn't even like the guy, then why? Must be because she embarrassed herself today.

Johnny dropped Nadia off and started driving towards his house. He parked his car in the driveway and hopped out of it.

He rang the doorbell of his house and a maid opened. She welcomed him in as she smiled at him, he smiled back. He was taught to be nice to everyone. No matter how rich you get, you should always be kind to others. He liked helping others.

He started walking towards his room, but he was stopped by his mother.

"Where were you all day?" she questioned.

"I told you, I was with some friends."

"Okay, but next time tell me you're going to get late. Now, come and have dinner."

"I will, and mom, I already ate out, so I'm not hungry. Thanks though." he smiled.

Johnny's Point Of View

I entered my bedroom. There she was, sitting on the couch, on her phone.

I cleared my throat, catching her attention.

She switched her phone off and came towards me. She looked down and said, "Hey, I just wanted to say, you can sleep on your bed and I'll sleep on the couch."

"No, I can sleep on the couch. It's not a problem for me." I answered back.

"It's not a big deal for me. You have work tomorrow. You deserve a good sleep, I am just-" I cut her off by saying, "I insist." and smiled.

She slowly nodded her head.

I changed the topic by saying, "Should we talk to mom and dad regarding the divorce?"

She seemed a little bit disappointed. Nah, why would she be? It's just my imagination.

"Okay, let's go downstairs."

We walked together and reached out for my parents.

"Can we talk about something?" I asked and Mackenzie nodded her head.

"Sure."

We sat down on the sofa and I started, "So, we were thinking about divorce."

Suddenly, my parents had a shocked looked on their faces

"Before you even ask, no, you're not allowed to get a divorce." dad answered our question before we even asked it.

"Why?" I questioned again.

"It's bad for our reputation." mom answered.

"Why did we even had to get married in the first place?" this time Mackenzie was the one to ask.

"We cannot tell you that now, but we'll tell soon."

"sOoN my ass." I cursed.

I left and climbed the stairs, Mackenzie following me.

We didn't say anything to eachother and went to sleep.

In the middle of the night, I woke up by the annoying ringtone of my phone.

Who will be calling at 3 AM?

___________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger!! kinda..... poor jenzie didn't get to divorce haha.
Vote and comment please, don't be a ghost reader
Love you! ♡