Cheaters Aren't Worth It

Start from the beginning

What am I going to do?

I scratch the back of my head. Do I tell Justin? I know it's Justin's because he's the only possible candidate. What am I going to do when the bump starts to show? What am I going to say when my parents find out? Should I move out? I massage my temples. All this worrying was causing me a big headache. I wish Sammie was here to comfort me. She had left when the bell to end the day rang. Yes, I was in the washroom all day. I was too ashamed to walk around the school knowing I was pregnant. How does Sammie do it, knowing maybe someone will notice. I should ask her. What did she say she was going to do today? I shrug my shoulders and pull out my phone.

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

Ring!

"Patricia?" pants Sam.

"Sammie, can I come over please?" I plead.

There's a long pause. "Um... No. I'm a bit busy. Sorry."

I bite my lip.

What could be more important than me, her best friend?

"Oh okay. What are you doing?" I ask suspiciously.

Another long pause. "Homework. They gave us homework in Biology right after you ran out."

"Really? What's the homework and want to work on it together?"

I hear a mumbling sound on the other end of the line. "Oh actually you can just email the teacher. He told me to tell you and no, that's fine. I really need to get back to my homework. See you at school." Her voice sounds tense and I can tell she's hidding something.

But what?

"Oh okay. Thanks for telling me. Bye." I try to sound friendly, but my voice comes more like a grunt.

"Sorry Pattie. Bye," Sam says. "Okay Enri-"

My eyes widen.

She's with Enrique.

I'm guessing I wasn't supposed to hear that last part but tomorrow I'm going to make her tell me. Why would she lie about being with Enrique anyway?

I need to get my mind off things.

I decide to call Justin.

"Justin!" I wave my hand to get his attention. He had agreed to meet me at the mall.

Justin's eyes snap up to the sound of my voice. He smiles and waves back. "Pattie!" He walks up to me and embraces me into a hug.

"Thanks for coming, Justin," I murmur, feeling safe in his warm arms.

"Anything for you," Justin murmurs back in a soothing voice. He steps back and I scan him with my eyes. He's wearing a black hoodie that says SWAG and jeans. I have to admit he looks really good, even if his clothes are casual.

I had tried to dress fairly nicely. I had a shirt that said Too Cool For You with a pink tank top underneath. Plus I had some skinny jeans.

"So what do you want to do? Just walk around and talk?" he suggests, while putting his hands into his pockets.

I nod. He starts to walk with me on his heels.

Should I tell him?

After walking around the mall for two hours and just talking about random stuff, he takes me to his home.

"That was so much fun!" gushes Justin, pretending to be a girl. He's actually really good, if I do say so myself.

"Yeah anytime, Princess," I try to say in a low voice. Somehow Justin and my role were switched. He was pretending to be the girl wile I was the guy.

"Can I now suck your you-know-what?" He flutters his eyelashes and puckers his lips.

I wink in his direction. "Sure thing, Pretty Thing."

That rhymed and I didn't even try to!

Justin grins and plants his lips on my mouth. I return his kiss, opening my mouth for his tongue. He reaches for the button on my pants and starts to pull them down. I reach for his shirt and rip it off his body. I glance down to his perfectly toned abs.

So sexy!

I smile, halfway through the kiss.

Pregnant.

I frown. That word had just popped through my mind. Is it okay to have sex when you're pregnant? I pull away from Justin. He looks at me with a confused look.

"What's wrong?" he mumbles.

I open my mouth and stare at him. "I actually forgot that I have some family thing going on. I have to go!" I pick up my pants off the floor and slip them on. "Sorry!"

Justin tries not to frown, but I can tell he's disappointed. "That's fine." He scratches the back of his head while observing the floor. I kiss him on the cheek.

I'm not ready to tell him yet.