Preggers?

Chapter 5

Sam Brooks

"I can't believe you are keeping being preg-" Patricia whines, before being interrupted by me.

"Shush!! Geez, would you shut your mouth about that right now? You can't see the"-I glance around my neighbourhood to see if anyone was listening to our conversation-"bump yet... So I should be fine for the next few months..."

"Okay... Whatever you say... Preggers!!" Patricia teases me, pushing me lightly in the arm

"Hey!" I stumble a bit, before glaring at Patricia playfully.

. . .

Justin Carter

"I really want to ask her out-It's just..." I start, only to be interrupted by Enrique.

"Then ask her out, stupid!" He gives me a look. "She'll either say yes or no. But if you never ask her, then you'll never know..." He puts a dramatic look on his face. "And poor old Justin will have to live with that for the rest of his sad, pathe-"

I slap a hand across his mouth. "Shut up. Now." I hiss. I wave to the girl who has caught my attention. "Pattie!"

She looks up from the floor, which she was observing. She was either admiring the shinny polish job our janitor does or thinking really hard. Patricia smiles and returns my wave.

When she's close enough, I take a deep breath and ask, "Hey, so Patricia. Do you want to hang out tonight...?" I instantly look away after saying the last words. I comb my fingers through my hair nervously.

"Sure why not." Patricia smiles.

"Two love birds. Cute," Enrique muses. Patricia rolls her eyes then turns towards Enrique, who winks in return.

I breathe out the air I hadn't realized I was holding.

She said yes!

. . .

Patricia Kelly

I stare down at the floor while walking to my next class. Enrique got my best friend pregnant. I furrow my eyebrows. What is Sam going to do? Heck, what is Enrique going to do? I clench my fist and my jaw tightens. If he doesn't like her, then Sam should get an abortion. But if he loved her and wanted to stay with her for the rest of his life, then she could probably keep the baby.

What am I thinking?

I sigh. Guys never think like that. All they care about is sleeping with girls, pride and having a good reputation. Good thing Justin isn't like that. I smile slightly.

Ring!

I stiffen. "Oh crap. I'm late!" I whisper to myself while running to Biology class.

I arrive in Bio class just as the second bell rings. I shouldn't get a detention, after all I was in class by the second bell! I slip into the seat next to Sam.

"Sammie! You will never believe who asked me out!" I whispers-shriek in her ear. She flinches by the loudness of my voice but still manages a smile.

"Justin," she guesses on her first try. I frown a bit.

"How did you know?"

"Enrique just texted me."

"You text that manwhore?"

Sammie shoots me an icy glare. "So what if I do. He is the one that got me pr-"

"Sammie! You are speaking really loudly aren't you? Especially in front of all these people!" I try to talk louder than her so nobody will focus on what Sam had almost revealed. News would've traveled fast.

Sam gakes at me, then stiffens. She closes her mouth slowly. "Thank you so much. If I would have kept talking, everyone would have surely known." She gives me a grateful smile.

"Hey, what are best friends for, right?" I grin cheekily but happy I saved my friend from total embarrassment. "By the way, when did you get Enrique's number anyway?"

"Facebook. He told me to text him."

"Man... Couldn't he have asked you for your number so that he could text you instead?" I groan loudly.

I'm awarded with a slap on my arm from Sammie. I flinch away and mutter, "sorry."

. . .

Sam Brooks

I sigh as I read Enrique's text.

From: Enrique

Come over after school. ;)

I hated the way he had already started to treat me. I had never done anything bad to him. Plus I hadn't told him I was pregnant. Maybe I was hoping that the Nurse had made a mistake somehow.

I can always take a pregnancy test again later.

I know Pattie warned me about Enrique being a douche and all, but I liked him even if he didn't like me. My fingers slide on the keyboard of my phone to answer the text.

From: Sammie

Sure thing, babe. Mind telling me what for though?

I shut my phone and try paying attention to the teacher teaching before I feel my phone vibrate.

From: Enrique

No. I'll tell you when you get here. :p

So rude. I scowl at my phone, but then an image of Enrique's sexy face enters my mind and I'm automatically calmed down.

This boy has a negative effect on me... But I don't care!

I feel my stomach starting to hurt again. I moan quietly. I rub my temples, hopping it will help in some way to ease the pain. I also start to feel a headache starting as well.

Great...

Note the sarcasm in my voice.

. . .

Enrique Fernandez

"When is she getting here?" I hiss to myself. I scratch the back of my head impatiently. I was starting to get my guy urges and I needed a girl. Fast. After a few minutes of agonizingly waiting, I hear the doorbell.

"Enrique! I'm so sorry I couldn't make it before! I was feeling kind of sick and I had to-" Sammie starts but gets interrupted by my lips crashing onto hers.

At first she stiffens, but after a few moments she gives in. Her arms snake around my neck and her fingers start to play with my hair. I pull her inside and close the door with my foot. I smile halfway through the kiss. I'm gonna have fun soon. My arms travel down to her waist. Sammie opens her mouth to let me explore with my tongue, which I do. My right hand drops to cup her butt. She moans quietly. My left hand travels upward to start playing with her boobs. Sammie's hand drop to my chest and she's pushing me towards the couch in the living room. I move my tongue back inside my own mouth to let her shove her tongue down my throat. My left hand moves from her boobs to the clasp of her bra to undo it. Sam reacts by starting to unbuttoning my pants. Finally I take her pants off and you know what happens next...