Cheaters Aren't Worth It

Chapter 10

Enrique Fernandez

Ding dong!

I smirk as I open my front door. "Marlena Winters. Glad you came," I say in a sexy tone.

Marlena winks. "Glad to be here, Enrique Fernandez." Marlena is known to be the school's slut. I don't think she's ever had a serious boyfriend before. She's hooked up with all the guys at our school. Even the nerds. Not much people hook up with nerds, to be honest. She has blonde, straight hair with a few brown roots at the top of her head. Yep, she dyes her hair. Not a real blonde. She has white skin and has green eyes. Her natural eye color is hazel though. She wears colour contacts. Her green eyes are always eye-lined with black eyeliner and mascara. She has a green tank top and some leggings which really make her butt stand out. I lick my lips.

"Come in." I step back to let her in before closing the door behind her.

Her fake green eyes scan the room. "In the room or on the couch?" She points to the couch.

"Yeah, on the couch." I step towards her, smiling. "We need to do this in less than forty minutes."

Marlena smirks. "You can't rush sex, my dear boy. If it's rushed, it's because you're good in bed or you want to get it done with. Shall we start?" She puts her hands on my chest and pulls her face up to my lips. I instantly grab her boob.

. . .

Sam Brooks

I walk up to Enrique's house. I never really paid attention to where he lived. He has a small house which is painted white with three windows. The door is brown. The garden beside the door is lovely.

Did Enrique plant them?

I ring the doorbell and wait for him to answer. I hear a few moans and grunts from the inside, but I ignore it. After what feels like hours, Enrique opens the door with a blonde chick behind him.

"Marlena, this is my-" he pauses to think. "girlfriend." He winks in my direction.

"Sam, this is Marlena. She's my math tutor and I'm really bad at math so she comes and helps me sometimes. Since you were going to be forty minutes late, I thought she could come over. Hope you don't mind, she's leaving anyway." Enrique practically pushes her outside and drags me inside. "Bye Marlena!" he shoots before slamming the door behind her.

"Isn't she the slut of the school?" I ask.

He nods, avoiding my gaze. Something about his 'math tutor' story doesn't add up. I just don't believe it. Guys don't have girls over unless they want something and Enrique wasn't the type of guy to want help with math. Especially with a girl!

I bet he had sex with her.

I bite my lip. He wouldn't do this to me would he? We were practically dating so if he had sex with another girl, it would be considered cheating wouldn't it?

Enrique stares at me with a concerned gaze. "Everything alright Baby?" He cups my cheek with his hand and stares deeply into my eyes.

All my thoughts of him cheating on me, vanish. I grin. "I'm fine."

He smiles and starts to kiss me passionately.

. . .

Patricia Kelly

"Okay it's official. I'm pregnant," I mumble to myself. I stare down to the five pregnancy tests boxes. I didn't trust the first one so I made Sam buy me four more just to make sure.