Chapter 49: Dazzled Eyes

Morning. The sun illuminates a room as the alarm goes off. A girl sleeping soundly on her bed, dressed in all pajamas. Her long hair was light brown. At the foot of her bed were folded clothes. She turned over in her sleep as the sun rays hit her face. Her alarm on the side of her bed sounds. She gradually sits up in her bed to check the time.

"S-school...?," she mumbles to herself, and then she realizes. " FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!"

She quickly rushes to the bathroom and brushes her teeth, combs her long, brown hair, and changes into her clothes. Knowing she didn't forget anything, she left her house and said goodbye to her mom. She then sat and waited at the bus stop.

"This is so exciting!," she said to herself. "I finally get to meet other blades like me! Oh! And maybe I will get to meet new human friends too"

She sat at the bus stop hugging her backpack as tight as she could, anticipating when the bus was getting there.

All of a sudden, there, just a block away was the bus! She couldn't hardly wait to meet new people. The bus then came and stopped in front of the bus stop. The bus driver opened the doors and gazed at the girl sitting on the bench. Then bus driver looked around the area and he spoke: "A-are you the only one at this stop?"

"Well, yes I am," the girl said in a giddy tone as she jumped from her seat in excitement. "My name is Ella! It's very nice to meet you!!"

"It is nice to meet you too...uh...is that depressed kid here...oh...what's his name...," the bus driver said trying to recall the name of the student he had to pick up.

"Well, I am sure he will show eventually. I mean, it's school! That student shouldn't miss a day of school right...?," Ella said with a smile.

"Yeah, Yeah sure kid. Tell that to the hundreds of students that ditch. Now it's probably best to go sit down," the bus driver said. "I don't mean to be rude, but I am kinda on a schedule."

"O-oh...ok!," Ella said grinning ear to ear.
She started walking down the middle of the bus, trying to find any open seats until she came across this boy looking out the window.

"H-hello," she said a little bit shyly.
The boy then just glared at her for a second and turned his head to look out the window.

"Hi," the boy responded with an annoyed tone.

'Wha?! What the hell did I say?!' She thought to herself. She then closed her eyes and shook her head a bit.

"I-is this seat...um...taken?," Ella said to the boy.

"Hmm?," the boy said glancing over at the seat next to him. "Uuuuhh, yeah. Beat it..."
'What the hell is wrong with this guy, jeez', she then thought to herself.

"U-um...I mean...it seems like no one was sitting there...," Ella said back.

"Oh my god, here he comes. F-fine, just let me sit on the outside...," The boy said as he got up to let her in to the seat.

"Uh...ok," she said as she wedged her way into the seat. "But why be on the outside of the seat?"

"You will see in a minute," the boy replied as he plopped down next to her.

Ella took notice of the boy's black hair and his big muscles. She looked ahead as she saw a boy with short blonde hair enter the bus. His eyes glued to the ground as he entered. All of a sudden, the boy, next to Ella, stood up with a bottle of hot sauce in his hand and shouted, "HEY NERD! WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU, YOU WORTHLESS FEARA?!"

"C-c'mon Trent. Stop this. This is getting old," the blonde boy said.

"Old? I trying to set your ass in place! Plus, what are you gonna do? Kick my ass? I would love to see you try!," Trent said.

The other boy stared angrily at him as he called on his blade and just stood there with his blade in his hand. The bus driver then turned and shouted: "Hey! No brawling of any sort on the bus, or I will be forced to kick you off!"

The blonde boy let out a sigh and put away his blade. The driver then turned back around and closed the door.

"Ooh, look is powerless now," Trent said as he opened the hot sauce and poured it all over the blonde boy's head. The whole bus then seemed to laugh at him. Trent then backed up.

"That's what you get, feara," Trent said as he went and sat back down.

Ella then gazed over at Trent at what he had just done.

"Wha? Why did you do that?!," Ella said frantically worrying if the boy was alright.

"What? You never heard what happened," Trent said.

"N-no? What are you talking about?," Ella asked.

"He is a monster...," Trent said.

"A...monster? What do you mean? He is just a student, like you and me," Ella said.

"No...recently he killed, not only his own mother, but a teacher, and my best friend's father...he is too dangerous for mercy anymore...," Trent said.

"Oh...well I didn't know that...,"Ella said.

"What is your name?," Trent asked.

"E-Ella...," Ella said.

"I dont think I have seen you around before, Ella are you new?," Trent asked.

"Y-yes...?," Ella replied.

"Where from?," Trent asked.

"Uhh...,"

"Come on. You know, East City and West city. The leaf villages division cities. Or are you from, the fire village city, Spirit city...?,"

"Uhhh...East...East City. I am a leaf blade, you know," Ella said as she nervously chuckled.

"Well welcome to the school, Ella. I am Trent. I hope you enjoy your time at this school," Trent said with a big smile.

Ella just smiled.

'Trent...huh,' Ella thought to herself.