Chapter 19: Priests vs Spirit

Staring at the spirit in front of them, the spiritual priests didn't seem scared. The didn't feel scared. They stood ready for anything that came their way. The trees around them blew. Their hair blowing in the sudden wind that came when this spirit was torn from its binds that held on to the man. This was the evil entity. This was the being that threatened the lives of the people of this school. This was the entity that killed all those teachers. This entity had to be stopped. It had to be dealt with. They knew it for a fact.
Alex then suddenly pulled his hand away. Breathing heavily, Alex watched as the entity took on a bodily form. Its body spread out around Dave's now unconscious body. The spirit's three-toed feet subtly touched the ground as its body began to morph. Its mouth grew longer into a toothy grin. Its eyes grew to show its big red glowing eyes. Arms formed in front of the creature as it watched its hands grew four sharp, yellow claws. Fangs started growing out of its long, toothy mouth. A black cloud surrounding it formed into a long, slim tail. Its nose grew with gigantic nostrils.

When he was done forming, it shut its eyes. It then inhaled and slowly exhaled. It opened its eyes and roared. The Priests took a long glance at the strange, pitch black, slender figure in front of them. Staring at them with red eyes and a toothy grin. They too notice of his sharp claws that were unlike and sharp razor they had ever seen.

"That's him," Mikka said.

"It is," Len said.

"Shame we couldn't have taken it out sooner," Ted said.

The creature stepped over Dave's body to gaze at the unconscious man as Alex stumbled back to get away from the spirit. The spirit snarled and then spoke in a very low, very deep and demonic tone, " weakling. What a filthy little mortal. Trying to plot against me, are you? Try to fight me? But I see you for what you are, a failure. You failed everyone and let all of your friends and your family down. You try to fight me but your own daughter doesn't want to see you. She thinks that this is you now. This is how you act. It was because of me. Everything fell into place. You are now completely alone, and now I will take your soul. The last one. My meal"

The dark spirit bit down on Dave's neck.

"STOP HIM!!," Ted shouted. All three of them rushed at the spirit. Each one flew past the spirit. Each one laying a cut in random places. They would then run back at him again. This time Mikka and Len were the only ones to fly past the spirit for distraction as Ted went in for a front attack. His blade sliced into the arm of the demonic spirit that tried blocking his attack. The spirit then flung Ted backwards with one strike.

"Ted!!," Mikka cried.

Len then went in for an attack on the monster's side. The creature screamed in pain as it then put its hand on his recent wound. It then took its claws and then swiped at Len. Four of them hit Len's face leaving really deep cuts. Len screamed in pain as he covered his face. He looked at the spirit with hate for what it had just done. Little waterfalls of blood dripped down from Len's face. One of the scratches was above his eye. The blood started moving around the inside. He wiped it so he wouldn't get his own blood in his right eye when the creature slashed at him again. This time it was across his chest. Len screamed. He stumbled back and fell on his back. Len scooted away from the creature to tend to his wounds. The creature then stood over top of Len. He grabbed Len and pulled him up by his neck. Len's heart was racing. He was scared.

"You stupid moron. You are too late," the spirit said to Len. Len noticed the spirit's horns began to grow. Its eyes for pitch black slits that stood as pupils. Its fangs grew in size as well. Len realized that the creature's claws gripped onto Len's neck. When the creature's claws grew, they went through Len's neck and made a big, bloody mess below his dangling body.

"Len!!," screamed Mikka.

Owen now started to feel incredibly sick. Right where he was standing, he vomited all over the ground. Trent looked at him with disgust.

"Ew, what the hell do you think you are doing, dumb-ass," Trent said at the sight of Owen puking everywhere. Owen's skin stared to turn pale. Owen stepped away from where he threw up only to suddenly faint.

Trent stared at Owen with confusion of what just happened when Trent, himself, started feeling dizzy. Everything seemed to spin around his head as he stood in place. Owen's unconscious body seemed now like an unknown blur as Trent put his hands on his head. He couldn't stand straight. He wandered into the blur and stumbled. He almost fell to the ground, but he caught himself. He then heard a voice as he was stumbling in the unknown blur of the world.

"Stay all the way back!," It was the voice of Mikka. "This is what this spirit does. He is now a satanic spirit. Where ever he goes he makes people sick and it continues until it eventually kills you. Stay as far back as you can!"

Trent stumbled backwards. Taking it step by step. Inch by inch. He couldn't see or walk very well, but he kept trying to step further and further back until he fell. He landed flat on his back. He felt his breath getting shorter. Trent felt like he ran a mile. He felt like he was losing the oxygen. His lungs felt like they were going to explode. It now felt less like running and more like suffocating. With all of his strength he scooted himself along the ground. Further and further away from the creature. Trent started to cough, but he couldn't give up. Further and further. More and more the space grew until he made it. His lungs cleared. He was able to breathe again. He was able to see. Then, in his excitement, he passed out. He could finally rest.

He didn't feel sick anymore.