Too Dangerous

A girl ran out of a building, a facility that had been watching her for a long time. They used the fact of who her father was to experiment with her abilities to affect duels. However this was her moment to break free.

"I gotta keep running" she panted as she spoke to herself. A girl ran through the rain, in the dark. The girl ran along the road, her only option; jumping out of the way as she almost got run over by someone on a motorcycle.

"That was close" she muttered to herself as she looked up and spotted an overpass. It would be dry and lit with lights on the sides. She ran under there, leaning against the walls gripping her arms. The girl then closed her eyes and let out a sigh. The sound of en engine running prompted her to open her eyes and look forward. A red motorcycle had stopped in front of her. A dark haired boy with a red helmet looked up at her.

"Are you alright?" the boy asked. The girl shook her head from side to side much to his dismay. The boy then took off his helmet and dismounted his vehicle. The girl blushed as she realized how handsome he was.

"My name is Yusei, what's your name?" Yusei asked.

"I'm Y/n" the girl replied.

"Y/n, that's a pretty name. Where did you come from?" Yusei asked once more.

"Somewhere...bad..." Y/n trailed off. Yusei frowned; he leaned against the wall next to her. He hoped that he could break through and get the help this girl needed.

"I just don't know where to go now. I don't want to get hurt of hurt anyone" Y/m mumbled quietly.

"I won't hurt you. I just want to help you" Yusei spoke softly

"I don't want to hurt anyone, but I always end up doing so. That's why everyone is scared of me" Y/n spat as tears rolled down her face.

"It's because of my father, Bakura. I supposedly inherited his dark powers and I always end up hurting those around me" Y/n muttered while she tried to wipe a tear away. Yusei looked down, remembering how he had seen Bakura, when he was a child; threaten Yugi Muto during the Battle City duel.

"I'm not scared of you at all" Yusei spoke softly which caused Y/n to start blushing.

"Your actually quite nice and pretty as well" complimented the pale boy. 

"But we just met-" Y/n mumbled, however was cut off. Yusei pressed his lips onto her lips. This surprised Y/n, however she kissed back. The two of them hugged while they kissed; pulling apart moments later for air.

"I can tell you only have good intentions" Yusei whispered in her ear. The two were blushing at this point.

"So how about I take you back to my place so you can get dry" Yusei offered. Y/n nodded, Yusei holding out his hand and helping her get on his motorcycle.

"Oh and I won't try anything weird" Yusei added.

"Oh don't worry, I trust you Yusei" replied Y/n. Yusei smiled and handed her a spare helmet; while he slipped on his signature red helmet as well

"Are you ready?" Yusei inquired. Y/n nodded after she put in her helmet. Yusei then started up his vehicle and rode off with a new companion at his side. As the two exited the overpass, the rain stopped, foreshadowing a better future for herself and her new friend.