The Woods (Shay x Female Reader)

The glowing amber sun began to set on the horizon, marking the end of the day. A girl ran into the woods; still wearing her school uniform as she had just finished her last class. The girl then ran to a clearing where she waits for another person.

"Your late" a voice called as a figure appeared from behind a tree. The girl quickly turned her head and peered over her shoulder to see a man standing behind her. The girl's eyes soon lit up with joy.

"Shay your here" she yelped and ran into his arms. The two shared a tender hug.

"I'm so sorry Shay, I got caught up in class and kinda lost track of time" she muttered in apologize.

"That's alright, at least you came" Shay replied in reassurance. The two of them pulled apart and stared into each other's eyes. Shay's honey orbs shined in the glow of the setting sun, while Y/n's e/c orbs sparkled in the glowing light of the horizon.

"It's been a while since we last saw each other" Shay spoke softly ,finally breaking their silence.

"I know, It's been a few months..." Y/n added as she trialed off.

"Have you told anybody...about our secret relationship?" asked the s/c girl.

"No I have not, have you?" the pale boy responded with a question.

"No I haven't" she replied quietly.

"If only our friends would accept us, but last time they saw us together they were furious. I don't know what it is about you they don't like, but I don't want to put a strain on our relationship" Shay explained to her.

"Yeah I know that, for now this has to remain our little secret" Y/n whispered as she put her finger on Shay's lips. this made him start to blush.

The dark blue haired boy pulled the h/c girl into another embrace. He pressed his lips onto her lips, their tongues dancing in each other's mouth. Relishing the time they missed in a while. After a few moments, the two of them pulled apart for air. looking radiantly into each other's eyes, holding hands they look up at the sunset as it leaked through the trees.

"What a beautiful sunset" the girl muttered quietly. her eyes fixed on the beaming light. The golden rays of the sun reflected off of Y/n's h/c hair making them shine. This quickly caught Shay's attention.

"It's not a beautiful as you my love" Shay commented which made her blush.

"Aww that's so sweet" she mumbled while kissing his cheek.

Shay blushed even harder and pulled her into another kiss. Her arms wrapped around his shoulder while his snaked around her waist. The two enjoyed another kiss for a few moments before pulling apart. The couple then gazed into each other's eyes, enchanted by one another's glare.

"Will you meet me in the woods again tomorrow?" asked the blue haired boy.

"Yes I will, any time you want" Y/n responded with a smile on her face. The couple then looked up at each other and pulled one another into an embrace once again.