Aquarium (Shark x Reader)

"What to wear what to wear" Y/n muttered to herself as she scanned through her closet looking for the perfect outfit. "No,no,no...perfect" y/n cheered as she picked out the right dress.

Moments passed and y/n looked at herself in the mirror. She wore a light blue dress that went down to her knees, gold bracelets on her wrists and crystal earrings. The girl quickly put her h/c hair in a ponytail and was out the door. 

"Oh I hope I don't mess this up" she muttered to herself as she stepped out of the door. Y/n is on the way to a date with a boy that she had fallen in love with for a while. Her heart pounded at the thought of seeing Shark. Y/n reached her destination and standing before her in front of the aquarium was a tall boy with dark purple hair and royal blue eyes.

"Hello" Shark greeted as he took your hand.

"Hi, sorry for the wait" y/n apologized taking his hand.

"That's fine, you came anyway" Shark responded. They both walked into the Aquarium doors and as a gentleman; Shark paid for their admission.

"So what do you want to to see first?" Y/n asked as she was open minded to anything.

"How about we start with the small fish and work our way up to the top" Shark suggested.

"Sure that sounds great" y/n replied with a smile on her face. This made Shark's face burn a prominent pink colour. He closed his eyes collecting his thoughts before proceeding towards the tank with the clown fish.

"Huh clown fish rely on sea anemone to provide shelter and a safe hiding place from predators. Without them the fish wound die" y/n read the description on the sign. "Kinda like how Yuma relays on Astral to win a duel, without him he would lose" Shark made a crude comparison.

"Yeah that's kinda true, but clown fish are small and quick so they can escape the jaws of predators much quicker. Like how Yuma finishes a duel before his opponent can destroy him" y/n made another comparison.

"What's with Yuma all of a sudden" Shark asked a bit annoyed.

"Hey you started it" the girl replied. "Yeah I know" the boy responded. He looked around and found a koi fish pond. "Hey lets look at that" Shark pointed pulling y/n forward. "Alright" she said cheerfully.

Angelfish, Jellyfish, Puffer fish; you walk pass several tanks with Shark still holding your hand. Finally you two made it to the big predators area.

"Hey look at the eels" you pointed pulling Shark along with you.

"Yeah their alright but not as great as other predators" The purple haired boy retorted as he shifted his attention to a particular tank. Both of them began to make their way to the final tank. The shark tank. "Blacktip reef sharks" y/n read the sign once more. "Aren't they amazing" you make a remark but Shark seemed to stare upwards and not reply. "Hey something wrong" the girl said as she nudged her partner.

"Oh yeah" replied the dazed boy. "The sharks are just as amazing as you" y/n whispered in his ear. This made Shark blush even harder. "W-well we reached the end of the exhibit. Wanna grab a bite to eat?" he asked the girl next to him. "Sure that would be great" y/n replied with a smile on her face. The two of them began to walk out of the aquarium. Once outside they could finally breathe.

"Hey Shark" the s/c girl spoke. "Yeah" the man replied. 

"The date was nice. I enjoyed spending time with you" y/n admitted as she blushed, staring into his ocean blue eyes. 

"I have to agree" Shark responded softly. A moment passed s the two people looked into each others eyes, lovingly. Words would not move them as they pressed their lips together joining for one final kiss before the date had come to an end. I love you Shark though to himself giving her a while.