A Little Help (Kite x Female Reader)

A knock could be heard on the door to a room. "Come in" a man said huskily as he placed his hand on the door knob to turn it. "I came to offer a little help just as you asked" y/n replied in a pleasant voice.

"Yes I appreciate you helping me take care of Hart" the blonde haired boy responded, sounding sincere.

"No problem" the girl fired back. "I have a younger brother too, his name is s/n and she can be quite a handful. I can understand if you need assistance in taking care of your younger brother" y/n said turning to Kite.

Y/n caught a glimpse of his flushed face before he turned around which made butterflies sprout in your stomach. Ugh can't let her see me like this Kite thought to himself as he ran his fingers through his blonde hair. "This way" Kite pointed towards Hart's room. They both entered only to be greeted by medical supplies and a monitor hooked to the little boy's body.

"I'm going to give him his pills while you keep an eye on the monitor" Kite instructed as he grabbed a bottle of pills from the desk and opened them. Y/n nodded and stood in front of the monitor, watching the little boy's heart rate. Moments passed and the task of giving Hart his medication was completed. The two of them exited his room and made their way into the hall.

"Y/n I need to tell you something" Kite spoke softly turning to the h/c girl. "You know that my mother, Hart's mother passed away from illness after he was born. He really needs a motherly figure in his life so I was hoping you would be that person" the guy finished, blushing intently.

"I would be honored" y/n responded to Kite as she gave him a hug. Kite hugged back, embracing her in his arms. They looked at each other for a brief moment before allowing their lips to meet. Kite had wanted to do this for a long time, and his craving was finally met. His hand wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer. They swayed back and forth before coming up for air. Y/n stared into Kite's royal blue eyes before he pressed her against the wall.

"K-kite" you stuttered quietly as he smashed his lips onto yours once more indulging in sweet victory. He had won the girl over and now Hart could experience having a mother. Minutes passed and the couple released their grip and gasped for air.

"Hey Kite" y/n spoke softy as she did not want to wake Hart.

"Yes darling" Kite responded gently. This remark turned y/n face into a dusty rose colour. "I hope Hart gets the help he needs" she told him. "Yeah I hope so to" he replied.

"One more thing" Kite spoke. "Thanks for everything today. I really appreciate you offering a little bit of help" Kite finished.