All By Yourself (Chazz x Female Reader)

A shroud of darkness covered the island like a blanket over top a child. Night time had fell upon Duel Academy; most students were asleep by now. However there was one person who just could not slip into that state.

"Ugh why can't I just go to sleep?" the raven haired boy mumbled to himself. Suddenly a yellow strange looking spirit appeared on his shoulder.

"You alright boss?" the creature asked.

"Yeah I just can't sleep that's all. I'm going for a walk so just stay here, I won't be long" the boy told Ojama Yellow. The duel spirit nodded and disappeared into thin air. He then sat up from his bed and slipped his jacket and shoes on then began to wander out the door. The pale boy didn't quite know where he was going, so he decided to walk off to the beach, however unannounced to him something lurked in the shadows.

"Hey watch out" a girl spoke loudly as the boy almost bumped into her.

"Sorry I didn't see you there" the boy said suddenly. He looked up at who he was talking to and caught a glimpse of the female in front of him.

"Hey you're Chazz right, from Obelisk blue right?" the s/c girl inquired.

"Yeah I am, but I'm in Slifer now" Chazz responded with a huff. The woman seemed to chuckle at this.

"Who might you be? I don't recognize you" the male asked as he noticed she was wearing an Obelisk blue coat.

"Oh I'm Y/n and I'm a second year student. I actually just got promoted to Obelisk blue a few days ago" Y/n explained with a smile on her face. This caused Chazz to start blushing.

"Here let's sit down together" Y/n offered as she sat down on the pearly white sand. Chazz nodded and sat down next to her.

"So why were you all by yourself?" Y/n inquired.

"Just couldn't sleep, that's all?" Chazz said with a sigh. "What about you?" he asked.

"Same thing, I couldn't sleep too so I thought taking a walk would help" Y/n explained in a quiet voice.

"I guess great mind's think alike" Chazz muttered, referencing how the two left their dorms and met here by pure chance.

"I guess we were just destined to meet here" said Y/n in a sarcastic voice. Chazz chuckled before gazing up at her smiling face. The moonlight reflected off of her h/c hair making them shine. Chazz couldn't help but blush even harder. Y/n noticed this, causing her to blush as well. Y/n's hand inched closer to Chazz's hand.

"It's getting late and we should probably get back to our dorms before we get caught" Y/n told Chazz wit ha sigh. Chazz looked down at their hands, so close yet so far.

"Will I be able to see you tomorrow night?" pleaded Chazz as he looked up at her. The two gazed into each other's eyes for a brief moment. Her e/c orbs gazing straight into Chazz's midnight orbs.

"Yeah sure, I'll meet you here tomorrow night" Y/n responded while blushing. "There's also one more thing" Y/n spoke, trailing off.

Chazz smiled "What is it?" he asked her.

Y/n smiled and grabbed his hand causing him to blush even harder. However, nothing could prepare the boy for this. Y/n leaned in and pressed her lips onto Chazz's lips. To her surprise, Chazz wrapped his other arm around her waist and kissed back. The two embraced each other for the first time. Kissing under the light of the night sky. Moments passed and the two had to pull away. Blushing, they slowly let go of each other's hands; slipping out of one another's grasp.

Y/n smiled and blew Chazz one more kiss before running off into the forest back to her dorm. Chazz was left speechless, but joyful for once. The raven haired boy was ready to walk back to his dorm and fall asleep, dreaming about what would happen on the next night. At least this time, he knew he would not be all alone.