43. The Swim Team part 1

"Take My Hand(The Wedding Song)" ~ Emily Hackett (feat. Will Anderson)

~~~Your point of view~~~
It was the end of the school day on Friday and you were let out of film production 35 minutes before Damian would be done with swimming, so you decided to grab your books and sit in bleachers of the school pool area. You had already finished your homework for today so you were only carrying your laptop and planner in your bag.
You were wearing this:

~~~Damian's point of view~~~       I was at swimming and class was winding up

I was at swimming and class was winding up. The other boys were talking by the side of the pool and I decided to take a quick shower and change into my spare clothes. I put my wet clothes in a bag with my towel and walked back to the pool area where five of my classmates were talking. The five people I met in the class were Jake, Parker, Chase, Gabriel, and Logan. Parker and Jake left for the showers when they saw me, leaving Chase, Gabriel, and Logan still at the pool.
       "Isn't she hot?" Chase asked the other boys.
"Who?" I asked.
"Her," Logan pointed at the girl sitting in the bleachers. It was Y/n.
"Oh, yeah definitely," I answered with a smirk, of course thinking that my girlfriend was hot.
"Hey Damian truth or dare?" Chase asked randomly.
"Why?" I asked, suspicious of his intentions.
"Just pick," Gabriel rolled his eyes, "he won't stop until you do."
"Um okay, dare," I answered, slightly worried.
"I dare you," Chase grinned wickedly, "to get her to kiss you."
"Fine," I smirked as I handed Gabriel my bag and walked over to Y/n. Since they didn't know that she was already my girlfriend, I couldn't wait to see the looks on their faces.
"Hey," I smiled at her.
"Hey," Y/n smiled back sweetly as she stood up to face me.
"May I have a kiss?" I asked, leaning closer.
      "Um, okay," Y/n kissed me on the cheek.
      "I mean a real kiss," I grinned, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her closer to me. I looked into her beautiful E/c(eye color) eyes.
      "Alright, but you have to help me with something later," Y/n looked up into my eyes and placed her hands gently on my cheeks. I pulled her closer and closed my eyes, melting into the kiss. The kiss was short and sweet, but  I enjoyed every second.
      "Anything my Angel," I smiled down at her. "I'll meet you at the gate okay?" I whispered.
      "See you there Cinnabon," she giggled before leaving. I went back to my classmates.
      "Dude, how did you get her to kiss you?" Chase asked.
"I think I can get my own girlfriend to kiss me," I smirked at them, taking my swim bag from Gabriel.
"That's your girlfriend?" Chase was embarrassed from calling her "hot" in front of me.
"You didn't know, just don't do it again. I'll see you at practice next week," I waved and walked out of the pool area, following Y/n.

~~~Time skip to the manor~~~
~~~Damian's point of view~~~
       "So What did you need help with?" I asked Y/n.
       "I need help with doing a song for our duet album. Can you do that? People already know you can sing." She explained to me.
"Sure thing Angel," I smirked as my girlfriend blushed and turned away.
"Since we already did 'Perfect', we should base the entire album off of love which we both know about," she gave me a quick, teasing kiss on the cheek.
I growled lightly, making her laugh her beautiful laugh. "What song is next?"
"I was thinking 'Take My Hand'," she smiled, extending her hand to me jokingly.
       "Whatever you wish," I joked, placing my hand in hers. Y/n rolled her eyes.
       "Is Little D actually joking and smiling? Someone get this on camera!" Grayson smirked, walking up from the cave.
       "Leave the lovebirds alone Dick," Drake teased.
       "Thank you Tim, let's go Cinnabon," Y/n gripped my hand tighter and I followed her to the studio.
       "So are we ready to start?" Y/n asked, closing the door behind me.
       "Yeah, is this going to be for the label or for your channel?" I questioned.
       "Label," she smiled, walking into the recording booth with her computer. "They want to do an album for couples that are getting married. You know the loyal, everlasting love kinda thing."
       "Something we know a lot about," I stepped closer, smirking.
       "Correct my Love," She stood up with her computer and kissed me on the cheek sweetly. We entered the sound booth and Y/n grabbed a wrapped box. "Here," she handed it to me, "consider it a late birthday gift."
       "You didn't have to," I told her.
       "But I wanted to so just accept it," she smiled. I carefully unwrapped the gift and found an acoustic guitar. It had a smooth dark sides and black surfaces on the top and bottom.

 It had a smooth dark sides and black surfaces on the top and bottom

       "A guitar?" I asked.
       "You are taking guitar this year. If you keep it up, you can use this instead of borrowing the school's or mine," she placed the guitar on a fourth stand in her studio. "You can come use it at any time, but if you want to post something give me a heads up."
       "Thank you Beloved. Now are you ready to record a song for a video?" I asked.
       "Yes I am," she stood up and got her own acoustic guitar since she was more experienced. She pressed record.

~~~Italics - you Bold - Damian~~~
~~~Bold Italics - both~~~
~~~Start the song~~~

Forever seems like a long time
But nothing seems like a long time
When I'm with you
I feel like I'm walking on water
Since the day that I asked your father
To let go of his daughter

So give me your blessing, sir
I'll give her all that I've got
It doesn't look like much
But it sure feels like a lot

Let her take my heart and take my hand
Take my heart and take my hand
Take my heart and take my hand again and again
Right where we stand

I've never really known what love is
But whatever it is
I feel it in your kiss
You waltzed in like somebody planned it all
I feel right where I belong
My knees are weak
My heart is strong

So give me your word
And I'll give you all I've got
No we don't have much
But it sure feels like a lot

So take my heart and take my hand
Take my heart and take my hand
Take my heart and take my hand again and again
Right where we stand

Take my heart and take my hand
I'll be your lover and I'll be your friend
Take my heart and take my hand again and again
Right where we stand

Ooh... too good to be true
I wanna spend my life with you
Ooh... too good to be true
I wanna spend my life with you

~~~End of song~~~

~~~Damian's point of view~~~
Y/n stopped our final recording. It had taken a while to get everything right, but we eventually got it. "So will you take my hand?" I asked, grabbing her waist and pulling her closer.
"Yes, I will Damian Wayne," she cupped her hands around my face.
I was still sitting on the stool so I was about Y/n's height. She leaned closer and I pressed my lips against hers. Our lips moved in perfect sync as we kissed, holding each other close.
"I am never letting you out of my sight around other males," I growled into the crook of her neck as I stood up.
"Awe, my jealous little Cinnabon. And I am never letting any other girl near you, especially Mb/n," she giggled sweetly.
"Thank you for giving me a second chance. That girl did not know when to give up." I sighed, leaning down into her neck.
"You're welcome my Love. You can say I wasn't ready to give up on us because she doesn't understand that you are mine," she gripped my shirt and pulled me closer.
"I am yours, but you are mine as well," I melted into her touch and picked her up.
"What are you doing?" She laughed lightly, wrapping her arms around my neck and resting her forehead on mine.
"Showing you that I love you," I shrugged.
"Well, if you want to show me you love me then we can go do something else together," she smiled.
"Like what?" I asked.
"We could go watch a movie in the manor's movie theater, eat popcorn and cuddle," Y/n suggested flirtatiously.
"Alright, but let me go shower and change," I told her.
"I'll do the same," she wiggled out of my arms and we headed to our own rooms to change.