LXXI. To All The Infinities Not Just One

Part One.

~ Harry ~

A well meticulous list of reasons why I love you.

I bit my lip as I followed the words in my mind, whispering them under my breath. Perhaps it's tedious of me to spend so much time on the title, but I felt like with the content of the list the title would light excitement in her heart like it did for me.

Written by Harry Styles

I couldn't forget to credit myself; it'd just be stupid of me to skip over. I contemplated writing a dedication, but the list was a dedication within itself, really. But I decided to pull a quote from Ariana's favorite Shakespeare play, one I knew we both could relate to.

"Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,

And therefore is winged Cupid painted blind."

― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

A simple quote, ambiguous to Ariana and I, but straightforward to others.

Like most star-crossed folk, I had my own ambiguity as to whether Ariana and I could ever last like the couples you see in films. I say that with a heavy heart, because in reality forever can only seem like a year, maybe less.

A point could be mislead; those couples are fiction most of the close-minded individuals would protest but I then say They are fiction dealing with reality.

Take Augustus and Hazel for example. Fiction but dealing with reality; the reality that death is inevitable, whether you die at 18 or 80. However love isn't so easily grasped, so when grasped we mustn't let go no matter what.

A poignant example, but it's real.

I clasped my hands together and cracked my knuckles- a terribly sounding action but my hands are clammy and cramped from sitting in this seat for over an hour- before beginning to type.

1. You smell really good, even if it's just shampoo. The strawberry one (which I like to steal) is my favorite because it's so you.

2. The way your head always finds the right spot on my shoulder.

3. How easily you fit into my arms.

4. The way you kiss me and suddenly everything is right in the world.

5. How cute you are when you eat. You're cute all the time

6.The way you take hours to dress, but in the end it's all worthwhile because at the end of the night I'm the one who gets to undress you.

7. Because you're always warm, even when it's negative thirty degrees out.

8. The way you look good no matter what you wear.

9. How cute you are when you argue.

10. The way your hand always finds mine.

11. The way you smile.

12. The way I feel after seeing your name light up across my phone after we have a really bad argument.

13. The way you say "let's not fight anymore" but we know that a few hours later..... we're fighting for the spot on the bed near the wall.

14. The way you kiss me when I do something nice for you.

15. The way you kiss me when I say "I love you".

16. Actually just the way you kiss me... :)