XIX. This is Wrong

~ Harry ~

"Does he know?" I shook my head in response to Louis who then sighed. "Are you going to tell him?" he asked. "She doesn't even know it was me. She thought I was Marcel and Marcel was pretty smashed too so he won't remember either. I might as well not." I said.

"How was it though? I know you said it was alright but come on, we're alone and as much as I don't like her she still looked pretty delicious last night." he smirked as I rolled my eyes. "First of all you're a perv and second of all I told you it was alright, what more do you need?"

"Were her lips soft or chapped?" he asked. I sighed. "They were soft; pink and soft. A bit wet from when she licked them."

"Was there tongue?" he asked. I nodded sheepishly. "Yes."

"What did she taste like?" He asked out of curiosity as I shamelessly recalled the sweet taste of her lips. "A mix of strawberries and hard liquor."

"And she thought you were Marcel?" He scoffed. "I told you it was a smart plan." I smirked as he chuckled. "I still think it's pretty stupid but it seems to be working so far and you haven't even started yet."

I sighed and buried my head further into my pillow. I was mildly hungover and had a bit of a migraine but over all I felt better than most days. I couldn't get the taste of her lips out of my mouth despite the amount of alcohol I consumed last night.

I desperately wished I was drunk off my ass when I kissed her but also equally glad I wasn't or else I wouldn't have been sober enough to remember the day after.

I had to admit, Marcel did good.

"So where is she now?" Louis asked as I shrugged. "Somewhere with Marcel probably."

I didn't really know, but I assumed they were both very hungover and probably moaning about how they regret going while cuddling under his bed sheets or hers.

I didn't normally care about this but I wondered if she had a good time. She seemed to enjoy herself, even if she had been with Marcel for the whole night with the exception of our quite unforgettable interaction.

She didn't dance much and neither did Marcel. Aside from being very unpopular at Prescott, she seemed to be the center of attention in terms of Jace and his group. They were eyeballing her like a piece of meat, and I could literally hear the anger in my own breathing when one of them had the nerve to explain in full detail what they would do to her if they got her alone.

"I hate her." I muttered as I turned to face the wall. "We both know you don't." Louis said as I sighed. "I know."

"She's screwing you up H." He said. "I know." I continued. "I know and I hate her because of it." She's unpredictable. One moment she'll give you the cold shoulder then the next she's at your door.

Knock knock

"I'll get it." I looked up at Louis who got up to answer the door. He twisted the door knob and pulled the door open. "Why hello there Ariana, we were just talking about you." I nearly fell out of bed at his words. I quickly threw on a shirt as Ariana stepped in.

"I hope I wasn't interrupting anything." She joked as I chuckled and approached her. "Not at all." I said. "So what bring you here?" I asked her as she sighed. "I'm hungover and alone because Marcel's working on his project with Cara. I figured I'd come over."

I was quiet for a bit as I looked over at Louis in distress. He only smirked and crossed his arms.

"I can leave if you're busy-" I shook my head and took her hand. "No I'm not! I mean, yeah you can stay. Louis was just leaving." I snapped my eyes over to Louis whose jaw dropped. But it quickly returned to a smug smile as he left.