XXI. Like Poison

A/N: warning, I did not read this over so sorry if there's any grammatical errors I missed.

~ Harry ~

Louis' moans were quiet but were also muffled by the sounds of the shower running, although they did not hide his relentless actions. It was one in the afternoon when I was rudely awaken by his sexcapades.

Now easing a quarter to two he was still at it, making me sigh as I wrote in my journal. They were just random doodles; most just little smiley faces and tornadoes, and Ariana's name on odd occasions. I wrote her name down again at the top of a fresh page.

Her name was so easy to write, and easy to remember. It sounded pretty; like it belonged to someone pretty so it suited her. I can't imagine her name being anything other than Ariana. Emma Grande? No. Sophie Grande? No. Jessica Grande? No. Ariana Grande. It just fits her perfectly; just looking at her name made it seem right.

I stared at the six letters in annoyance before crossing them out.

"Dude, I swear they changed the water pressure over break or something because that shower was heavenly." Louis waltzed into the room with a towel hung low around his bare hips and another towel in his hair. "Sure mate." I chuckled as I shook my head at him.

"What are you writing in that stupid journal of yours now?" He asked as he dropped his towel and switched it for a pair of his boxers. "Nothing important." I muttered as I shut the book.

"Let me see then." I was annoyed as Louis took the journal from my grasp and began to flip through the pages. "Hey give that back!" I yelled. "This is an invasion of privacy!"

"Privacy, shmivacy." He mumbled as he jutted his hips out to knock me off him. I fell back onto the bed and immediately tried to get the journal away from him again, but it was too late. "What the fuck is all this?" He said as he turned another page.

"It's nothing, I told you." I muttered. "Filling three pages with her name isn't nothing Harold." He tossed the journal back at me and for a split second I was forced to read 'Ariana Grande' written repeatedly across the pages that were open.

"I was making notes." I mumbled as I shut it. "Don't bullshit me Harry." He scoffed as he went back to changing. "It's no big deal, I don't see why you're getting worked up over this." I muttered as I slid the journal back under my bed while his back was turned to me. 

"I'm getting worked up over this because you're clearly interested in that freak. Do you even understand how this could potentially ruin your reputation? You've already got that stupid bet going on with Jace, and already everyone here is looking at you differently." Louis turned back to me with a scowl on his face.

"What the hell do you expect me to fucking do then?" I glared at him. "It's not like I control the fucking weather Louis, think of me what they will."

"Just don't fall for her mate, she's not fucking worth it. Fall for Cara or some other bird for all I care, just not that stupid bitch." His words made it clear that he was disgusted by the idea of Ariana, which to be frank annoyed me. Yet I knew that what he said was true; Ariana was going to ruin me.

"I mean, when was the last time you even had a good fuck?" He spoke again as I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I've got three blondes in line right now, if you want you can grab one for tonight?"

"You're fucking sick." I shook my head. To Louis his main priorities were always girls, sex and the frat. Usually it was helpful but in this situation it only made me feel ill. "No thank you." I said as he chuckled. "Your loss mate, I'm telling you- Kathy; girl's got some magic fingers." fingers?