LXIII. A to Z

A/N: Kind of a kinky chapter, but nothing too mature. Hope you like it, please vote :)

-

~ Harry ~

               "Are you nearly finished?" At her question I glanced at Ariana through tired eyes, shaking my head as I sighed. "Not really. I've pasted the pictures, but I need to do the write up for them." I told her as I held up my project in front of me.

               For my photography project I decided to make a scrapbook. Each page would have a picture, then the write up just below it to save the time and effort of writing a five page essay. It was closing in on being one in the morning, and Ariana has refused to go back to her room as she made herself comfortable on my bed.

               "What photo did you choose?" Ariana asked, wiping her face with the sleeve of her shirt. The photos I chose were pretty simple, and honestly held no greater importance than the ones I'd chosen of Ariana.

               There's a photo of my journal, which I put as my first photo as I had literally everything written down in that stupid leather bound book.

               I say it is stupid because every time I turn the page, her name seems to appear and knowing back then I refused to fall in love with her when really I already had, as I wrote her name on every single god damn page.

               The second photo was of my motorcycle. I was never really into cars, even if I did own one. I was more of the risqué type and hated being held back from any sort of adventure. I just felt so free whenever I was on that awful piece of machinery. My motorcycle was my own personal death metal destroyer.

               I was never really the sentimental kind of guy, as proven by my third photo which was of my old worn out boots. They were brown and practically falling apart but I kept them safely at the back of my closet. In a way they were proof of the many places I've traveled in them, which was kind of cool since I do travel a lot and love to travel. I've done a lot of deals in them too.

               My fourth photo was an easy pick; me and the boys. As much as I hate those ass holes most of the time, I also love them unconditionally. I know I wouldn't be the person I am, in the frat per say, without them.

               The last one was probably the most difficult pick of them all. I was truly torn between using a photo of Ariana and I kissing or one of Ariana making the goofiest face imaginable.

               I ended up choosing one of her laughing. It was blurred, with only her figure visible and a hand evidently trying to push the camera away while the other hind her face. The light shining behind her shadowed her in a silhouette of beauty while illuminating the background of forest-like flowers and vines.

               I stared at this photo in particular while smiling. "The one of you laughing like a hyena while trying to back hand me in the face." I said as she giggled. "What caption are you going to put for that one?"

               "I don't know. I'm torn between 'This is my beautiful girlfriend, Ariana Grande. To most, this photo may be criticized for its blur as you cannot see what the image beholds. But that is the point; you cannot see. We focus too hard on what we want to see, or what we think we see, but never what is in front of us. To you, this might be a horribly taken photo by the worst photographer in the world. To me, this is my light, my happiness, and my love. She cannot see, but she sees more than a man who can. The world is just a blur when I'm with her, and I don't mind because she's always in focus.' and 'She makes me feel drunk when I'm sober.' what do you think?" I asked her.