LVI. Our Secret Love Affair

A/N: This next chapter will reveal Harry's POV during the last chapter then continue on from there. Hope you like it, please rememebr to vote :)

-

Moments earlier...

            ~ Harry ~

            I slammed my fists against the wheel, angrily glaring at the dashboard in front of me as I struggled to calm myself down. The constant beat of the rain drumming against the windows buzzed loudly in my mind as I looked through the hazy mist that layered against the cool glass.

            Needless to say, the weather this morning was awful.

            I was used to the cool, wet weather of London and knew of its dangers from the ever so monotonous radio announcer from my favorite station; I was beginning to worry.

            Leaving Ariana behind was probably one of the shittiest things I ever had to do. I felt shitty and looked shitty; a permanent scowl supplanted my usual smile.

            For all I know she could be drenched in the rain, umbrellas are shit these days and don't offer as much protection from the rain anymore due to its poor construction and lack of defense against the strong winds.

            Not to mention the fact Ariana was legally blind and could for all I know walk into a busy street or slip and fall into another man's arms who'll sweet talk his way to her heart and offer to drive her to school and they'll inevitably fall in love and she'll leave me for him and they'll make sweet love with their lips in the rain-

            Of course I was over thinking this, but movies seem to educate you on situations like this.

            I wish I could turn back and go back for her, but she'd probably shove her walking stick up my ass.

            Eventually mustering enough self confidence to fake it till I make it, I stepped out of my car and made my way to campus. Eyes landed on me as I walked alone.

            Most were stares from the women I'd slept with, looking almost too happy that I was walking onto campus alone. Their smiles radiated pure lust as their eyes traced every inch of me.

            Usually I felt empowered by the lust and driven looks, but now I just felt uncomfortable. The only smile that made my heart race was toothy and dimpled. The only giggle that made me want to destroy her panties belonged to a certain pint sized girl who I needed to see at least once before class in order to save my sanity.

            "No fucking way."

            I chuckled at the Irish accent that came from behind me as I turned, walking backwards as I nodded my head at the blonde boy. "Horan."

            "Fuck man it's been too long." He said, jogging up to me as he smirked. "How was your holiday bro?"

            "Fine. Spent time with the family, didn't fuck anyone though; I'm feeling kind of deprived at the moment." I told him smoothly as ne nodded slowly before clearing his throat. "Thought you and the freak were a thing?"

            "What the fuck?" I acted shocked. "I mean I tried to hit it cause she's an easy fuck but the virgin Mary won't even give me the time of day unless it was during class. Figured she's still not over Marcel yet." I shrugged.

            "I knew it, fucking rumours man." he shook his head. "Hey, I'll see you around mate I gotta talk to coach about something." he said quickly before running off again.