XX. One More Time

~ Ariana ~

Days passed and I suppose you could say Harry and I's friendship grew stronger. He was sweet and often asked if I needed someone to walk me to my classes. Of course I reassured him that I could manage and that Marcel essentially always walked me to class and thankfully he respected my answer.

Marcel eventually learned to accept Harry and I'd friendship as well which I knew was a big deal for him considering everything he previously thought of his brother. After much insistence and careful planning, I managed to get Harry and Marcel to have one night together.

I was pleased to know that Harry didn't rip out Marcel's throat and that they had a good time where ever they went. I was more than happy to show Marcel how proud I was by awarding him with a gently kiss.

I loved the feeling of his lips. Usually they were fairly wet and swollen afterwards and I would giggle before pecking him goodnight. But something inside me wanted him to kiss me like he did all those nights ago at the pub.

I wanted to feel his body pressed against mine with only his hands holding me up while he kissed me with such hunger and passion that I felt like I was going to pass out. But Marcel never failed to make me feel that way anyways.

"I love it when you do that." Marcel whispered against my neck before kissing the skin slowly. "Do what?" I asked him as I felt my breathing hitch. "That; when you get lost in your thoughts. You look like an angel on cloud nine." He complimented as I felt myself blush. 

"How in the world did I get so lucky?" his lips ghosted over my own as I smiled sightly. "I don't know." I breathed. "I could ask myself the same thing."

~*~

"Where are we going this tonight?" I asked Harry as I took his hand and carefully ducked and stepped through the gate. Before I knew it, it was Friday again and Harry had picked another place to take me for the night.

He told me to dress casual again so I was given the hint that we weren't going anywhere fancy. I was wearing black skinny jeans and a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up, as well with my floral print vans I'd bought the previous summer.

"I'll tell you when we get there." Harry said as he led me to his car. After helping me in, he got in himself and began to drive. "You look nice tonight by the way." He said as I smiled and thanked him. "Thanks. I'd compliment something about you but I don't know what you even look like besides the fact you have curls, green eyes and dimples."

"I must admit I am quite the attractive lad. If you could only see me I bet you'd fall in love with me in a heart beat." he teased as I laughed. "Fortunately that is my case and I wouldn't have to heighten that already massive ego you have."

"Hey." He whined, feigning he was hurt. "I'll have you know that I don't need you confirming how good I look anyways because there are already a hundred other women who already do." he rebutled as I raised my hands in defeat. "Oh dare I argue against that any further."

"Whatever, chicks dig me." You could practically hear the sass dripping from his words and I decided not to say anything more, knowing he'd never shut up about it in the end.

Ring Ring- "Hello?" I answered my phone and pressed the speaker against my ear. "Hey love, just wanted to check in." Marcel's voice filled the receiver, instantly making me smile at the sound of his voice. "Hi Marcel." I grinned even more as I turned to face the window in hopes Harry wouldn't see me.

"So, where did he take you thi time?" Marcel asked as I shrugged. "We haven't gotten there yet." I replied. I looked over at Harry who seemed deep in concentration. "Hey Harry are we there yet?" I asked him. "Nearly." he muttered.