XLV. Plethora

A/N: Vote please :) Grab some popcorn and enjoy. Plethora is another word for a lot because a lot happens in this chapter. yay. x

~ Ariana ~

            Something smells good I thought to myself as I was slowly brought back to my senses. Okay either Harry turned into a full course meal or I'm sleeping and should be awake because there's something in the kitchen with my name written all over it.

            I sighed and slowly sat up in bed. My sheets fell over my lap and I stretched, much like a kitten kicking and scratching at the air as I yawned. I was sore and completely worn out from last night. I was almost sure that Harry had left me unable to walk after last night.

            I can still remember the way he held me, sitting there on his sofa while we watched ironically The Conjuring on DVD. Personally since I couldn't actually see the movie and Harry was reduced to mere whispers and silent whimpers instead of forming actual words, I was unable to really follow the film but I did enjoy listening to Harry panic every five seconds.

            He'd often tighten his grip around me or accidently leap into my lap which for a man who weighs around 160 pounds made it nearly deathly for a tiny girl like me.

            My thighs were aching and my sides were probably bruised but I found it hilarious rather than frightening for the pure reasons of the pain being there being nothing related to sex at all. Harry had a monster grip I must admit, but in reality it seems he's like a cookie; hard on the outside and soft on the inside.

            I climbed out of bed and felt around for some article of clothing to warm up my arms. Eventually I found a sweater and pulled it on. It smelt like Harry; a mixture of musk and peppermint- mostly peppermint and a tinge of vanilla, so I assumed it was his. Well it must have been as it reached my thighs.

            Ignoring the cold floor, my feet were already frozen anyways, I tiptoed across the room and towards the door. I think.

            It took three tries but I found the door knob eventually and gave it a twist. I popped my head out and inhaled the fresh scent of strawberries, hmmm my favourite.

            I could distinctly hear the sound of clattering, and I assumed it was Harry eating and unintentionally banging his cutlery against his plate. He was humming as well; a tune I didn't know but it sounded heavenly coming from his lips.           

            "What'd you got there Harold?" I asked, making my appearance known causing Harry to stop his angelic humming. "Oh shit. I'm sorry did I wake you?" Harry asked immediately and I was met with a rushed kiss.

            "No, your food did." I told him with a half smile.

            "Well my cooking does have that effect on people." he replied with a short laugh.

            "Right, I forgot you were a master chef baker back in your home town." I teased as I followed him into the kitchen, his hand never leaving mine. "I smell strawberries and strawberries are my weakness."

            "I know love, that's why I made you strawberry erm shortcake stacked pancakes." he said, sounding monotonous as if he was reading off something.

            "I found the recipe online on some vegan food website and figured I'd give it a try." he said.

            "It sounds delightful." I told him truthfully. I smiled a little, feeling touched and equally surprised by Harry's sweet gesture. He'd taken the liberty to make me a vegan breakfast, something even my mum found hard to do which lead me to ordering something off a menu and having it brought over. It was nice seeing this side of Harry.