LXIV. The Proposition

A/N: And now, we begin our descent into the darkness that is the end of blind. Only a few more chapters to go ladies and gents, but we must not dwell on what could happen in the future and should focus on the now. Like this chapter. Hope you enjoy, please vote :) x

-

~ Ariana ~

               It was a particularly warm day today, and strangely enough for the past few days there hasn't been anything else on my mind except for winter formal. Of course there was the occasional thought of Harry, but other than that I just couldn't stop thinking about winter formal.

               It's going to be my first dance- ever. Needless to say I am also very nervous.

               I'd like to think I'm a good dancer, but really all the dancing I've ever done was in my room alone and once I knocked over a lamp and sliced my foot open; not a fun experience but I've learnt that the sprinkler is actually more dangerous than quirky.

               Dancing with a partner however, terrified me more than slicing my foot open.

               I sighed lowly and wrapped myself tighter in Harry's arms. I felt his head fall onto my shoulder before his lips pressed kisses along the span of my neck.

               "Harry?" I prodded his cheek that rested on my shoulder. "Harry." I asserted, prodding him again.

               "What?" He moaned, pulling me closer to him.

               "It's really hot." I told him truthfully as I slowly shifted my way out of his arms.

               "I know I am." He murmured, pulling me close to him again.

               "I need water." I chuckled, pushing his arms off. I heard him momentarily groan as I sat up from his bed.

               "Damn it's really hot." He muttered as I shook my head with a smile. "I told you."

               "Where's your water?" I asked him.

               "In the fridge. I'll get it." He said as I nodded and sat back down on his bed again. Moments later he returned, tossing the beverage in my lap. "Here you go." he said before kissing my cheek.

               "Thanks babe." I smiled while uncapping the bottle. "What time is it?" I asked him.

               "Almost five." He replied as I drank my water. "I should get going then." I told him as I closed the water bottle and tucked it under my arm.

               "Why?" Harry whined. "Let's sleep some more."

               "I have to get ready for school." I explained to him as he groaned. "It's too early though, school doesn't start until eight."

               "You'll survive." I chuckled as he groaned yet again. "No I won't, because my cuddle buddy is leaving me."

               "You survive every Monday through Thursday without me here; I'm sure you can manage one morning." I smirked as he sighed. We'd made a deal a while back that every Friday, Alaska and I would switch rooms which all in all meant Louis would follow after her like a lovesick puppy which gave me and Harry the room, alone.

               "I hate you." Harry muttered as I giggled. I crawled across the bed, and lifted my leg over his body so I was straddling him. I leant down and kissed him, moaning as I licked across his lips which I found absolutely delicious even with his morning breath. "I love you." I whispered against his lips before crawling off him.