Shiro's Escape

Beginne am Anfang

"Who are you!" Allura pinned him up against the wall.

"Stop! It's him! This is the Galra who set me free!" Shiro defended him. I didn't want to say anything to provoke the situation.

"You've come." Ulaz began. Then, they placed him in a containment hand cuffs.

"I don't think this is necessary." Shiro points out.

"I will not have some quiznak-ing Galra soldier on the bridge of my ship!" Allura argues.

"If I wanted to kill you, you'd be dead already." Ulaz brought up.

"Are your Galra threats supposed to win my trust?" The princess argued more.

"Princess, relax." I tried to calm her down.

"Been a long time, Calloway." Ulaz states.

"Haven't seen you around in two years, was it?" I reminded.

"Been on several missions. I could see you got side tracked from yours." Ulaz pointed out.

"Thanks for the reminder." I groaned. Everyone just stared at me.

"I can see there are some things you haven't told the others." He laughed. "Anyways, Princess, I'm not trying to win your trust. I'm trying to win a war. And because of Shiro, we are closer than we have ever been." He paused. "Our gamble on you paid off better than we could ever imagined."

"When you released me, you also mentioned that there were others working with you." Shiro stated.

"Yes. We are called the Blade of Marmora." Ulaz announced.

"Uh others? Are they here?" Hunk asked.

"Hunk, can you try not to act so scared around the chained up prisoner." Lance points out. "It makes us seem a little lame."

"I am alone on this base." He pointed out.

"What is this vase you are talking about?" Allura demanded. "Shiro's coordinates just led us to this wasteland."

"The base is hidden. Now that I know it is Shiro that has come, you are welcome to our outpost. It lies dead ahead."

"Behind all the zanthorium clusters?" Pidge asked.

"No, right in front of it; hidden in a pocket of space time."

"Coran are you hearing this!" Allura yelled.

"I am picking up some sort of anomaly on the screen." Coran responded over the intercom. "I suppose it could be a cloaked base."

"Just fly straight for the zanthorium cluster. You will see."

"You think you're gonna get me to destroy our ship, because you say so?" Allura denied.

"We came out here to find some answers. Are we going to turn back now?" Shiro asked her.

"You know I trust you, Shiro, but this doesn't feel right." Keith added.

"And you know I hate to agree with Keith, but it's a big fat ditto for me." Lance included.

"Galra could have implanted fake memories of the escape in your head." Pidge told Shiro.

"Oh come on! That would be so evil, which of course... they are..." Hunk pointed out. "But they would have to come up with some molecular level storage unit which his hand does have but to be linked up to memory, it would need a direct pathway to his brain, which... yeah..."

"Ulaz, freed me! Without him, we wouldn't be here." Shiro added.

"Fine, Slow and Steady, Coran. Head for the cluster." Allura agreed.