The Rise of Voltron:

(before I begin, above is the picture of Juniper... I drew her and I'm proud of the drawing... sorry if it looks bad for you.)

Character Name Juniper Calloway -Griffin

Age: 19

Heritage: 100% human

Home Planet: Earth

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Height: A lot shorter than Keith

Known Family: James Griffin (twin)

Enjoy this new fan fiction!!!

I knew I was tired, however Kolivan told me to run. Kolivan was practically a father figure to me. He bailed me out of the Galra prison and trained me. I may not have had any Galra heritage, but he said I was one of the best agent that has ever walked into the Blade of Marmora. I wore an entire black suit that was Galran made. It had purple stitching which was very luminescent.

I held onto my sword that was custom made for me since I wasn't able to use a blade since I have mentioned that I wasn't Galran heritage. I turned around and saw a few fighter pilots from the Galra shooting at me. They were clearly new. They didn't have good aim. You could tell if they were newbies. I threw my sword like it was a boomerang at the fighter jets which wiped all of them out.

When the sword came back in my direction, I grabbed it out of the air, and kept running into a cave. Something was telling me to go in the cave. It was some sort of energy within me that I felt. I saw the Galran fights from the jets run after me.

"Crap." I muttered. I ran even faster. Until I hit a point where it had two paths. I felt like I should go right... something was calling out to me. I booked it to the right cave path. I sprinted until something started to light up around me at the end of the cave. It was either way a dead end. Three Galran soldiers were shooting at me. They still kept missing. I grabbed my sword, and fought them one on one. Until I killed all three. I heard people running from the beginning of the cave. I was kind of in a pickle.

"She went this way!" I heard more say.

ROAR!!!

I looked over at a purple, mechanical lion. the shield went down and bent over and opened its jaw.

"Thanks for the ride!" I stated as I jumped into the lion. I didn't know what it was, but I needed to escape. It was very convenient when I needed it. I got to the pilots seat and started the controls. The lion flew on its own.

"Geez, whoever created you is smart." I gasped. I just watched the lion bust out of the cave and flew past the cruiser before it could shoot. I grabbed the handles that controlled the lion and made it go even faster. It was amazing.

"Suckers!" I yelled in excitement. Before I knew it, I was in space. I realized I wasn't controlling the lion. "Okay, where the hell are you taking me?" I tried to control it but I couldn't. I sat there wondering where I was being taken. I decided to take a nap since I knew I was in for a long flight. I kind of figured out how to sleep whether I was in an upright position or not.

I looked at The Kerberos mission rocket. Shiro said he was going on the flight. He was the biggest reason why I joined the Garrison. I couldn't bare to see him leave. I still have so much to learn. I decided to sneak onto the ship and hide in the cargo section. He said one day I would be able to see what's out beyond space, and now was my chance.