Taking Flight

After the whole intruder came into the castle, we came up with a plan to hold the guy who intruded in the castle. Maybe we could get some answers. We were discussing the game plan in the lounge.

"Then let's get moving." Shiro commented.

"Time to go defend the universe." Lance jumped.

"Wait, I have something to say first. I need to come clean. I'm afraid this may change the way you all think about me." Pidge stood up. "Just so there are no secrets between us anymore, I can't 'man up.' I'm a girl. I mean, I can "man up" because that's just a figure of speech. I don't have to actually be a man to "man up. I just have to be tough." Pidge explained. "But what I'm saying..." Lance cut her off."

"Wha? You're a girl? How?" Lance stuttered.

"I've known for some time, but I'm glad you've shared it with everyone." Allura smiles.

"I already knew." I responded.

"Yeah, I figured." Hunk shrugged.

"Oh, yeah, me too." Keith adds.

"Wait, we were supposed to think you were a boy?" Coran asked.

"Pidge, owning who you are is going to make you a better paladin." Shirt smiles.

"It's good to get that off my chest. Now, let's launch this Castle-ship!" Pidge chirped.

"Wait, what? Pidge is a girl and the Castle is a ship? How long have I been out?" Lance continues to ramble.

"Activate interlock. Dynotherms connected. Mega-thrusters are go. We are ready to depart Planet Arus on your mark, Princess." Coran states.

"Firing main engines for launch." Allura announces as we are back up in space.

After being out in space for a while, we find a distress signal.

"We are coming to assist you." Allura reaches out to them. We landed on this nearby moon.

"Whoa. Nice ship." the Allison stated.

"Stay aboard and try to get as many of our systems clear of that Galra crystal energy as you can." Coran stated.

"You don't know how glad we are to see some friendly faces. Most folks don't want to get tangled up with anyone who's on the run from the Galra." This guy stated.

"So, you guys are fighting the Galra?" Keith asked.

"Well, I don't think Zarkon is exactly quaking in his boots at the three of us, but we do what we can." The alien male stated.  I'm Rolo. This is Nyma, and our cyber-unit, Beezer." He introduces his friends.

"Hi." Nyma comments. The robot began to beep.

"Cool robot!" Pidge exclaimed.

" Hi! Name's Lance." Lance winked at Nyma.

"Was your ship damaged in a fight?" Shiro asked.

"Yeah, we've really been through it with the Galra. Parts are hard to come by. Luckily, we were able to limp to this moon about a week ago. If you didn't pick up our distress signal, I..." Allura cut him off.

" We're happy to help. I am Princess Allura of Altea, and from now on, you won't be alone fighting the Galra. You'll have the Paladins of Voltron by your side." Allura stated. Rolo just chuckled.

"Okay. I don't think they've heard of us." I pointed out.

"It has been ten thousand years." Shiro states.

"Voltron? Five robot lions that combine into this big robot guy?" Lance began to describe it.

"Sounds impressive. I'd love to see it. Or him. Them." Rolo answers.