Collection and Extraction

"Somewhere inside Sendak's memories we should be able to find the inside information that gives us the key to take down Zarkon." Allura began as we were all crowded around the tiny computer screen.

"I don't think your father would approve of searching through an enemy's memories." Coran replied.

"I know, but we have to do everything we can to defeat Zarkon." She added.

"Once we learn all his weaknesses, we can drive up to his front door and challenge him to a fight. Winner gets the universe." Lance began to fantasize.

"Anything good yet, Pidge?" Keith asked.

"We were only able to salvage bits and pieces." Pidge said with a frustrated tone.

"We need something to work with. Right now, we don't even have a decent map of the empire." Keith folded his arms.

"Who needs a map? After 10,000 years of conquering, I could probably fire my bayard at any random point in space and hit a Galra ship." Lance muttered.

"If we could just find troop locations or supply routes, small targets we could hit-and-run, then we could start to free planets one by one." Shiro began to plot.

"Boring. I want the big kaboom." Lance mocked.

"Zarkon's been building his empire for 10,000 years." I began. "We're not going to tear it down overnight with five inexperienced pilots and one support ship. Hitting him where he lives would be a huge mistake."

"Okay, I've cross-referenced Sendak's memories with the info I got from the downed ship back on Arus. Most of it was a garbled mess, but one thing kept repeating, something called a 'Universal Station.'" Pidge interrupted us all.

"'Universal Station? Like, the kind of station that controls the entire universe?'" Hunk suggested.

"Well, we are translating it from Galra, so it could also be 'Galactic Hub.'" Pidge reminded.

"Or 'Space Base!'" Lance chimed in. We all gave him a disappointing facial expression. "What?"

"I'm pulling up the location of your Universal Hub Station Base on our screens now." Coran started.

"So, where is it?" Hunk questioned.

"I don't know. Our long-range sensors are unable to find anything at those coordinates." Coran sighed.

"Maybe he remembered it wrong." I muttered at the same time as Keith.

"Or maybe we just stumbled across a top-secret base in Sendak's memories." Pidge pointed out.

"Only one way to find out." Allura had a determined facial expression. "Let's go take a look."

"We should be close enough to get a good scan, but far enough away to avoid being noticed. There it is." Allura guides the plane.

"It appears the gravitation between the two planets warps the electron emission spectrum enough to keep the planet off the deep space scanners." Coran added.

"So, you can only see it if you really know where to look." Pidge looked confused.

"This place must handle shipments from all over the Galra Empire." Shiro started.

"If this is some big airport where shipments come and go, why is it hidden?" Pidge questioned us as if we knew they answers.

"There must be more to this than we're seeing."  Shiro added.

"Then, we'd better go down to take a look. We'll need to enter here: the central control building." Allura planned.

"I'm sorry, Princess, did you say "we"?" Keith stammered.