Chapter 43

Starscream P.O.V
I had to get away from everybody before I screamed at everybody so I decided to take to the sky and what I didn't know was that I was gonna see my future Queen out
Of course she saw me and got up and ran but just in time I landed in front of her just to get to know the future Queen and I also want to make Knockout jealous
Starscream:Well well isn't it Darbie?...
I looked at her and the last time I saw her she looked smaller like skinnier like sick looking
Starscream:You look healthier than I last time saw you..
I started to walk around her checking every inch on her and she just stood there in silence
Starscream:Not much a talker huh?
Darbie:What do you want Starscream?
Starscream:Oh!! She talks!
I stopped when I heard her spoke to me..
Darbie:Stop ignoring my question?! What do you want??
Starscream:Geez can a guy not drop by to say hello to his...
I paused..should I tell her or should I wait until the time comes? Yes! I'll wait...
Starscream:Never mind it's a surprise my devil flower..
I lifted her chin up to see the eyes of her face..
She snatched her head away getting ready to punch me but I caught it
Starscream:Oh were you going to punch me devil flower?
She just grinned
Darbie:Oh no honey I'm going to do way more to you!
My eyes grew wide and I felt a kick in my stomach and a punch in my side and then she did this round house kick that made me cough up energon..
She came up to me grabbed my arms and almost broke them in half!
Darbie:Now..things have changed and I would like for you take back a message to your lord...tell him that I'm coming for you! And as for you!
She pulled back my arms tighter
Starscream:Y-yes..
Darbie:I'm not your devil flower!
She kicked my side and let go of my arms
Darbie:Now you remember what I said now go do it!
I got scared and I shrieked and took off into the sky..and now I have to tell Megatron about this..
Darbie P.O.V
Hell! I feel good kicking his ass!! It's amazing to know that I just kicked his ass! Just wait til I tell the boys! Oh wait..I can't or they'll have my head!
My life with them sucks! I know they wanna protect me but geez! I would really like to go places!!
I'm been trying to get Bee and Optimus out of mind since I now know that they have feelings for me...
I heard something coming up and I turned and saw Arcee..
Darbie:Arcee!! What are you doing out here..
She froze like she's been caught doing something she shouldn't have done..
Arcee:Oh! I just came out here to check on you..
On me?? Yea right? You've been a...you know what I'm not even gonna start
Darbie:Oh! Well I'm fine
I chuckled and saw her had this look like please go back so I decided to go "back"
Arcee:Where you going?
Darbie:Back to the base pretty sure those boys are looking for me
Arcee:Oh well be safe! Don't want a Decepticon out to get you!
For some reason I didn't like how she said that..
Darbie:Yea..
But only if she knew I just kicked Starscream ass!!
I transformed and drive back to the base and when I get there..Bulkhead and Ironhide are doing something stupid to get themselves killed!
Darbie:GUYS!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YALL DOING???
I yelled right before they dropped the bombs
Ironhide:Having some fun duh!
Bulkhead:But with deadly weapons!
Darbie:Are y'all serious! Do you wanna die??
Ironhide:No not really but if it's my time to go then so be it!
I just rolled my eyes and walked away because didn't wanna be part of anything stupid..
I walked into the room where Optimus was...so was Bee
I just walked by ignoring them
But why does it feel wrong..
Bee:Darbie...can we talk?..
I just looked at him..not knowing if we should or not..but I need to go ahead and just talked to him
Darbie:Sure bee..
Bee:Darbie...I'm sorry that I exploded on you..I just don't wanna lose you..because I care about you deeply..
I looked down
Darbie:Bee..I forgive you but..
I looked even more at the ground
took a deep breath
Darbie:I don't have any feelings for nobody...
I looked at his sad blue eyes and almost started crying
Bee:I understand..but I'll always be here for when you do my angel..
He kisses me on the cheek and just walks away knowing I broke his spark...
I saw Optimus walking my way
Optimus:Darbie...I've been thinking about earlier..and I think your ready..it's just that I can't lose you out there on the battlefield..
Darbie:But you won't because I'll have the best teacher hint hint you!
I laughed and he laughed
Optimus:Darbie...there's something I need to tell you...
Oh no please Optimus I can't stand breaking your spark because..you have been spark broken...
Darbie:What?
Optimus:I...have feelings for you...
Oh my!!! Is this what you wanted Primus??? Huh?? Do you want me to break their sparks!! I mean!! Optimus doesn't need it!!! Neither did Bee! But there's no time to be falling in love! While I have the leader of the Decepticons after me! Which is the leader of the Autobots brother which he has feelings for me! And now I have to break his spark!!
I started getting dizzy
Optimus:Darbie?..
Everything was becoming a blur and a echo and i was falling but Optimus caught me before I hit the ground...and everything went black...
Primus:Hello Darbie...Nice to see you again..
Darbie:Am I dreaming??
Primus:I made you unconscious so I can come inside your head to talk to you..
Darbie:Wait...I'm sorry!! I didn't mean any of that!
Primus:Of course not..your spark broken as well..
I looked at him weirdly
Primus:Darbie you were falling for them too...
I was???