Chapter 27

Darbie P.O.V
Well..we gonna get in trouble..Ironhide  done followed us!
Ironhide:Darbie! What are you doing out here! You know damn well to not be out here especially now!!
He starts to get closer to me
Bee:It's my fault I brought her out here to find a car!
Ironhide:Bee..do you want her safe??!
Bee:Yes..
Ironhide:Then don't bring her out here anymore!
Darbie:but..I don't want to be kept in the base forever!
Ironhide:Well newsflash Darbie! Optimus done made it clear that your never to be step outside again!
What??..why?
Darbie:Why?!?
He didn't say anything...but looked at the ground
Bee:Darbie..I think it's time to go..
He went to put a hand on my shoulder until I pushed him away
Darbie:yea let's go to my prison forever!
I walked away leaving Ironhide and Bee behind
I was walking back and I heard something loud like something tripped
Darbie:Who's there?
I saw this red mech come out and he looked concerning and like he's seen a ghost.
Darbie:Who are you!!
Before I know it he comes over and pulls me into the shadow and covers my mouth and his voice sent chills up my back telling me to be quite and he pointed at Bee..
Bee:Darbie! Can you plz wait up? Look I'm sorry for not telling you...
Ironhide:Did you find her??
Bee:No!
Ironhide:Well lets go this way!!
They run off and the mech lets me go
Darbie:Okay will you please tell me who you are??
Knockout P.O.V
So my plan was to get her to the ship but as soon I saw her I couldn't I just froze! I..just couldn't do that! So instead I brought her in this little dark area..
Knockout:Look my name is Knockout...
Darbie:Decepticon?
What do I say?? If I say yes then she will never let me in but if I say no she'll be wanting me to meet the m and believe me I will be dead!
Knockout:Look..don't freak out but..I'm...a..Decepticon...but I'm not gonna hurt you...I promise!
Darbie:Well as your leader and your stupid Decepticon friends! Did this to me! I was once a human and now thanks to your leader I'm a transformer!!
Knockout:Well..it wasn't the leaders idea..
Darbie:Oh who was it then?..
Knockout:It was..
I looked at her face..and I saw a tear rolling down..I never did see her face structures until now..
Darbie:Who knockout?
I listen to her tone and it was so innocent..she didn't need any of this..why knockout?? Why her!
Knockout:It was our mad evil scientist...Shockwave..
I mean he was the one that created the formula and the project..I just copied him but I succeeded
Darbie:Why...just why!!!
Knockout:Darbie I-
Before I could say anything..she just falls to the ground and starts to cry in pain..
Darbie:What is happening?!?!
I look and it was Starscream..he had hit her with the Stinger which causes a sharp pain that makes you unconscious
Knockout:Darbie..hang on I'm trying to help you..just stay with me okay
She tries pushing me away every time I get near her and she finally close those beautiful eyes...
I look at her while she's asleep and she looks so calm and sweet like a sweet little angel..
Starscream:Our planned is working as we predicted!
He walks closer to me and her..
Starscream:Knockout?..
Knockout:Look I don't think we should have turned her..
Starscream:What do you mean! This is your creation!! She's yours!!
I realize what he said..
No..I'm not gonna do that to her..but look at her!! But she looks like Elita!! The femme that was murder by the one that loved her!!!
Starscream:Hello?
Knockout:I just don't want lord to get crazy over her..since she's identical to Elita!!
I kinda said that too loud..
Starscream:Look who's screaming now
I heard Bee coming
Knockout:Quick!! Let's get her to the ship!
I carefully picked her up and as I was looking down on her..i get spotted by bee
Bee:Knockout?
Knockout:Bee
Bee:What are you doing with Darbie?
Knockout:As you see..I'm taking her home..
Bee:Give me back Darbie..
Knockout:Come and get her!
As soon I said that..build bridge popped up and I jumped in before bee caught me..
I look at Darbie and she was the beautiful femme I ever seen..I laid her down to check over her and try to fix up where she's been hit by the stinger..
I heard breakdown coming and he stopped and froze of what he saw
Breakdown:Is that..Darbie?
Knockout:Yes!..
Breakdown:Wow..she looks-
Knockout:Stop!! I know!! She looks like Elita!! But she's Darbie!!!
He stood back
Breakdown:Are you okay??
Knockout:Why her..her life is a living nightmare!!
I heard the door open..
Megatron:Well don't make it a living nightmare..
He came in with Starscream and Shockwave behind him
I gave Starscream the look and he only smiled..he said he wasn't gonna tell Megatron anything about her!
Shockwave:Where is she?
Breakdown:Still asleep..
Megatron:Let me see her..
Knockout:But Megatron..
Megatron:Is there a problem?
I looked behind him and see Starscream lip saying that he didn't tell him that she looked like Elita
Knockout:Umm no..no my lord
I showed him Darbie...
Knockout:This is...Darbie..
Nobody wasn't talking besides me and Starscream
Starscream:Master?
Shockwave:What happened to her?
Starscream told him everything while I just stand in the back and watch Megatron face..it doesn't look good I see a lot of regrets and anger on his face..I look at her..and I feel horrible for what I did...
Then I saw her move at that point I knew she was waking up..