A Dark Knight: That Old Corpse

Start from the beginning

Bruce by now has talked Jeremiah into going to the grave site with him. Jeremiah is talking, he is sounding a lot like Jerome.. Funny that them being twins and all...

By now Jim is trying to get Lee out of the building, but there are too many of them. He loses her in the crowd she is knocked out. Poor Lee...

Jim still has not made it out of the GCPD. He is now cornered in the locker room with the head of Jerome's followers. "Well look what we have here. Jim Gordon." He said to them. "Hi ya fellas." Jim said. "No Jim don't try and make friends now." He said. "I'm not. I was talking to them." Jim said pointing to Harvey and co. Who just happened to have cattle prods.. Nice one Harvey.. Jim tries to all Alfred, but the Manor is empty. Tony is on the way to the hospital with a broken Alfred, Selina and Jade by his side.

While Bruce is walking his way through the cemetery with Jeremiah. Don't know what ya are doing there Bruce?? Do ya think it will work?? "He's still alive. I told you he is." Jeremiah yells as he walks. Ya know I think he is just as crazy as Jerome. Only much more sadistic I bet. Judging by his little robot Echo...

Ashley and Penguin are home with the huge bucket of chicken. He places it on the table. "Do ya think Mr Oswald and I can share this one too?" Ashley asked. "Hell no." Butch said laughing. "Oh goodie That's why I talked Mr Oswald into getting more." Ashley said with a smile at Butch. Penguin smiled and sat with his napkin tucked into his shirt. Butch takes his piece of chicken form him. Penguin throws down his napkin. Ashley sits on the other side of the table looking at them while eating. "How much longer do we have to put up with, this petty aggression?" Penguin asked. "I ain't petty." Butch said. "No that he aint Mr Oswald." Ashley said smiling. You said you would fix me. But all we have done is join that crazy Jerome!" Butch said. "Shh!" Penguin said to Butch. "Did he just shh me?" Butch asked Ashley. She nodded and smiled. "Yep." The news was on. They were covering the party at the GCPD for Jerome. "Let's go play our cards Butch." Penguin said. "You had better wait here, you will be safe here." Butch said to Ashley. "Bugger I miss out on all the fun." Ashley said turning the tv onto the cartoons. "I love the looney tunes." She said giggling and clapping. "I know it's scary how close the look and sound." Butch said. "Well aren't they cousins?" Penguin asked as he left with him. Yep Pengie Jade and Ashley are cousins, ya got it in one...

Jim is outside giving a press conference. Harvey has Jerome's man in the boot of the police car. Harvey is having fun zapping him. But they get what they want out of him. He tells them that Jerome has set a trap for his brother, at the bunker.. But Jerome is dead aint he?? I'm confused.. Hang on it could just be a trap??

"Trouble Mr Riddler?" One of his minions asked. Mr Riddler?? "Where have they put the prisoners?" He said. He looks around and sees a black van. They run to it. Riddler rips open the door. "Look it's the Riddler. We are saved." One man said he is a prisoner who is cuffed into the van. Ed scans the truck no Lee. He slams the door. "We need the costume shop." Riddler said with a smile. The door opens again. "Look it's The Penguin! We're saved." The same man said. "That one." Pengie said pointing to Jerome's leader laying on the floor of the van. They slam the door. "Do you ever get sick of being wrong?" the other man asked. We don't ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

Inside Lee is awake, she makes her way through the GCPD. Where ya going Lee??

Bruce is walking through the cemetery calling for Jeremiah. He has gone off on a little trip. Yelling that Jerome is still alive. Who knows this is Gotham?? "I want a friend Bruce." Jeremiah yells at him. Ya have robot Echo.. Jeremiah then shoots at Bruce. "You're him aren't you. You took Bruce's face!" He yells at Bruce. I changed me mind, he aint crazy he belongs in Arkum...