A Dark Knight: Queen Takes Knight

Start from the beginning

Sofia is in the office with Jim. Just before the raid. "You know he had some children killed." Sofia said. "I tried to protect them from him, but he befriended them." Sofia said. Liar! You watched them playing with Penguin, when he was teaching them how to kill!! Liar!! "You should have told me earlier. You brought that shit Jim??

Penguin is with Zsasz. "How is Jim Gordon helping us?" Penguin asked. "He has the entire force behind him." Zsasz said. "Oswald Cobblepot you are under arrest." Jim said. "For what?" Penguin asked. "For the murder of one boy Martin, and one girl Emily." Jim said. Penguin laughs. "Why are you laughing?" Jim asked. "I didn't kill them." Penguin said. "Well where are they?" Jim asked. "Well, .... I don't know. But Zsas does." Penguin said. Zsasz is quite for a moment. "Ah I don't recall them living. I will testify in court." He said. "You! I will get you Zsasz." Penguin said. "Why?" Penguin asked. "She is a Falcone." he replied. Oh shit he was the one working with Sofa??? I'm confused??

Jim brings in Penguin. "You won Captain." Harper said. The clap. "For now James. But I will get you." Penguin shouts. You go Pengie...

Zsasz kneels to Sofa, and kisses the ring. She smiles. "It's a brand new day." She said with a smile. Smug Bitch!!

"Well we got the club back." Barbara said. "Oh yeah, we can pour drinks for a living now." Samantha said. "Hey it could be worse." Jade said. "How so?" Selina asked. "We could have to serve stupid Brucey Boy." Jade said laughing. "Well have fun. I will be back." Tabatha said. She left with a record and her tool bag. "What do ya think she is up to?" Jade asked. "Don't know, don't care." Selina said grabbing a drink.

Morning at Wayne Manor. "Alfred." Bruce calls. "Ah the front page is up." Alfred said. "Yes Brother we did not expect to see you until much later in the day." Tony said. "Funny. I am off to the races with Tommy." Bruce said. "Is Samantha going too?" Tony asked. "Why did you want to join us?" Bruce asked. "No thank you." Tony said. "So what are all the bag's for?"Bruce asked. "I call it operation save Bruce Wayne." Alfred said. "Switzerland?" Bruce asked. "No. OK, yes. But come on, don't ya just want to get back to the Alps again. We can go party there. But you can not bring Tommy. Sorry.  No room at the inn." Tony said laughing. "I killed Ra's that is not going to change, here or Switzerland." Bruce said. "But we know who this is really about don't we Bruce?" Tony taunted Bruce. "Alex?" Bruce asked. "Don't tell me it is not. I still have nightmares about it." Tony said. "Enough boys." Alfred said. "I am not going, you can not make me." Bruce said. Then Bruce and Alfred go at it, again and again Alfred wins. He then accidentally gets Bruce in the nose. "I'm so sorry Master Bruce." Alfred said. Bruce in a huff leaves the room. "I am so sorry Master Tony." Alfred said. "Not your fault Alfred." Tony said. We are with you Tony, it was Bruce the spoilt up start!

Ed is having visions of Riddler. He is yelling at the Mirror. "You weak man, you love her don't you?" Riddler asked Ed. "Yes!" Ed yelled back. He is angry now. "Ed mad at Mirror?" Grundy asked. "No." Ed said. "Ed angry at Ed?" Grundy asked. "Yes." Ed said Now that is so Funny!!

Grundy is now distracted by the music. "Solomon Grundy" Is playing. Butch goes towards the music. Ah that is where Tabatha went. Cool.. "Pretty Lady?" Grundy asked. "Sorry Butch." Tabatha said before she bashed him in the head. Poor Butch.. "Where Grundy?" He asked her later, he is now tied to a chair. Tabatha talks to him, no remembering. So she bashes him again and again. Still no sign of Butch. In desperation Tabatha kisses Bitch before leaving. "I love you Butch." she said. Poor Tabby Grundy out!! 'That was the end of Solomon Grundy' played in the background.

Sofia and Jim meet. Pyg is there. OMG! Sofia brought Pyg to Gotham!! He was a hired killer!! But the best thing ever, he is dead now, by Sofia no less.. We like it so cool. Sofia is still a bitch, but she knows how to have fun...

Bruce has finally emerged. He has been missing all day. "Master Bruce, I am so sorry. You win. We will not try and stop you any more." Alfred said. "You are no longer my legal guardian." Bruce said showing him the paperwork. "What?" Tony said snatching the paper. "You're fired. I want you gone by the time I get home." Bruce said. "Hey what about me?" Tony asked. "That brother is up to you. You are free to stay here. I can not fire you." Bruce said. "Master Bruce?" Alfred said as he stood there in shock. "I will hire you Alfred." Tony said. "Not in this house you will not. Or I will go to child protection and have him removed." Bruce said. He was supporting a huge black eye. "Leave it Master Tony. I will go." Alfred said. "Then I am coming too." Tony said. "No you stay here look out for Master Bruce." Alfred said. "I don't need a babysitter. Go with him." Bruce said. "You are unbelievable. Come Alfred lets pack." Tony said leaving the room. Shit, We are speechless.. What can I say, who is Bruce Wayne without Alfred the butler??

Butch wakes up, he looks down into the water on the floor. "What the hell happened to me?" Butch said. Yeah Butch is Back! Hey Tabatha it worked!!

Bruce partying at club. He don't look happy. At the same time, Alfred and Tony are just as sad packing their bags. Tony packs his comic books. Most about Iron Man Tony, but some Star Wars.  Some for Jade, some for Tony! Way to go Tony an't leave them behind.  So sad...

Pengie is in Arkum! "I will kill you James Gordon. I will kill you too Sofia, and Victor! I will get you all!" Penguin shouts as the lights go out in Arkum.. Just wait Pengie I think you will find a friend inside... Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha .........................................