A Dark Knight: Queen Takes Knight

ابدأ من البداية

Alfred has been called out to pick up Bruce. He of course is laying in the bed in the apartment, with two girls. "Noise complaints from the neighbors. He's all yours." The officer said. "Right then." Alfred said pulling at his vest. "Thank you Sir." Tony said. Alfred picks up the ice bucket. The ice form the night before has melted. "Oh please let me." Tony said. Alfred smiled and handed it to Tony. He threw it in Bruce's face. "Good Morning Master Bruce, Lades." Alfred said. OMG, that is just so funny!!The girls moaned and groaned just like Bruce. "Grace, Julie, good morning." Tony said with a smile. "What is going on?" Bruce asked. "Party's over Bruce." Tony said laughing. Yeah Brucey Boy the party is over!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

"GCPD." Jim said showing his badge to Falcone's men. "Sofia's in danger,"Jim said to Falcone. "I am taking her away." He said. "I tried to do that. She came back."Jim said. "Another day, another man sending me away from Gotham." Sofia said when she came outside. Nice coat Sofia. Not!! "It could have been so different." Sofia said to Jim, then she kissed him. "Goodbye James Gordon." She said walking to the car. Bitch! "Well I doubt we will see each other again Jim. There is never any sun here." Falcone said looking up. We think that too Carmine, Dark place Gotham.. "You know I did it for you." Sofia said looking up at her dad. She then goes to take a Rose from the bush. A black Van approaches, Jim goes for his gun, Sofia drops to the ground. As she does, she sees her Dad. OMG!! They killed Falcone!! Well who is going to run Gotham now??? "He's dead." Jade and Selina say as they are led out of the house.

Alfred is watching the news with Tony. They are on about the death of Don Falcone. "Pleasant evening Master Bruce?" Alfred said. "Don't look like it." Tony said with a grin. "You will have to clean the rolls. You will need a bucket." Bruce said throwing the keys at Alfred. "What didn't quite make it Bruce? Or was it Grace?" Tony asked. Bruce ignored Tony flipped him the bird and went off to his room. Not nice Bruce!!

Penguin is watching the news too. Zsasz comes wanting to know if he had anything to do with the hit on Falcone. "No. My hands are clean." Penguin said. Are they Pengie??

At the funeral, Penguin is sitting with Zsasz. He is very upset. Selina and Jade are sitting behind them. Jade leans towards Zsasz, she places her hand on his shoulder. He nods. He then stands, goes to the open coffin. He takes out a bullet from his gun. He leans in and gives it to Falcone. He then turns and walks out, leaving Pengie alone. Jade and Selina go and sit with him. Jim arrives at the church. He sits near the back. Harvey sits behind him. Wants to know why Jim has not taken Penguin in for this. Jim prattles on about how it is complicated. He then tells Harvey about Sofia paying off the mayor to make him Captain. Sofia arrives, in a wheelchair no less. Penguin goes to her. He is about to threaten her. "She is burying her Dad Oswald." Jade said. "Not now Penguin." Jim said pushing her away from him. Penguin leaves in a huff. I wonder did he do it??

Penguin storms into the GCPD. He gets on the mike. "Hello James Gordon? James Gordon?" He said again. "What do you want?" Jim asked. Cranky pants on today Jim?? "Where is she?" Penguin asked. "Gone. Now go." Jim said. "Jim did you forget I own the GCPD." Penguin said. "We don't work for you Twerp." Harper said. "Fine. Blood will flow Jim. Blood will flow." Penguin said as he walked out. Jim grandstands then telling them he is proud of them "Now let's show Gotham who we really are. Now suit up!" Jim said. Whoo Hoo Jim has grown a set..

They are raiding Penguin's club. Tabatha, Barbara, Selina, Jade and Samantha are tied up in the office. "You made me come home for this. I am going to die and you don't care!" Samantha yells. "Ahem, you know if you give us a gun, we could help." Barbara said to the men. "Yeah we can help." Jade said nodding. Selina nods too, she even smiles. Then someone takes out one of the men. A girl in a black suit lets the Tabatha out of her restraints. "Go get em Tigress." She said to Tabatha. "Rachel?" Samantha asked. "No Bat girl!" Rachel said running off. Jade and Selina look at each other and shrug.