A Dark Knight: They Who Hide Behind Masks

Start from the beginning

As Victor and Pengie leave a girl enters. Who is this?? She has a small blow torch. Hellfire, and firefly have better!! Wait she is going to thaw out Ed?? Oh My Pengie will be upset!!

"NO!!! This can not be happening!!" Penguin screamed as he came back with Victor. "I don't know it opens the place up a bit." He said. Lucky you are the hit man I reckon. Or your head would be on the block Victor........... But Pengie still has Ed's hat!

Ed is awake. He is laying on a bed. Crazy girl has woken him up. He looks around the room. The walls are covered in his rise to fame. "Hello remember me?" She asked him. Na! Turns out she went to school with Ed. Her name is Myrtle Jenkins. Cool dress Myrtle. Ed has the look of horror on his face. He tries to move. He can't well not yet anyway. "How long have I been asleep?" Ed asked. "Five Months. Penguin opened a club. He called it the Iceberg Lounge. You were his centerpiece." She said throwing the news paper at him. Ah he can't pick it up. "Displayed like a caged animal, the sick bastard." Ed said. We thought it was kinda cool Ed...

"Hi Ya?" Jade called as she went in to see Harley. "Sister, Selina. Have you seen Ivy?" Harley asked in a rush. "No loss if ya haven't." Joker said laughing. "Ya know you get better every day, What does Harley call you. Ah yes Mr J." Selina said being sarcastic. "Nice to know you still care Cat." Joker said before walking away. "No Harley I haven't seen her. I will ask Samantha when I catch up with her." Jade said hugging Harley. "Bye Puddin." Harley said giggling. "Puddin?" Selina asked laughing. Joker growled. "You breath because Harley want it. Don't push it Cat!" He said before disappearing. "Sounds like you are as sad as we are Harley." Jade said. "Really why?" Harley asked giggling. The girls talked, they discussed the auction tonight. "Mr J and I are going. Want to come?" Harley asked. "Could be fun." Selina said. "Let's do it then." Jade said laughing. What are you girls up to??

Bruce and Tony are down by the doc's. Tony pushed Bruce, he is in his clothes he had from the flea. Bruce is in his, will he would like to think old cloths. "Stop that!" Bruce said. "Ya aint never wanted to have fun have ya brother?" Tony asked. "No." Bruce said. "Hey you two what are ya up to?" The men on the boat asked. After telling them about their Uncle Al, they conned their way onto the boat. Once there they give the two men the slip. Bruce finds what he needs. The men find them. But Bruce has what he wants. Alfred arrives. "Ya know if ya want to dress like street kids, ya should know how to talk like em." The men said. "No? Seriously how did I go?" Tony asked. "Well you weren't so bad." One of them said before Alfred threw a few well timed punches. We want an Alfred too!! Later at home they search through books looking for what was in the shipment. They find Ra's knife. So that is what Barbara wants. Wonder why? Bruce is now on a mission. He is going to do what he does best. Be a billionaire playboy..

Barbara has come to visit Penguin. She wants the knife. She is willing to pay triple the reserve. "No." Penguin said. Why does she want the knife so bad? It belongs to Ra's al Ghoul! Bruce should have it.. Penguin want to know who Barbara is working for? So do we Pengie, so do we.. But she will not give it up. Wonder why?? "Always a pleasure Oswald." Barbara said before leaving him.

Ed is watching his fan girl dress. She comes into the room, dressed in a green dress with big red riddles on it. Ed rolls his eyes. She asked him riddles he can not get. Out of a children's book no less. "I think you are broken, like your body." She said. We think that too. But we want to live, so we aint going to tell him that. Ha ha ha ha........ We love you Riddler!!

Meanwhile Jim has called Harvey. Falcone is not going to help them. As he hangs up Sofia arrives. What is she doing there? But she is one sexy sexy woman, is she not?? She buys Jim a drink. Barbara, and Lee who?? They have drinks and walk the beach, before you guessed it kissing. Another notch in ya belt Jim??

Finally at the auction at Penguins place. Bruce is buying things like he is a playboy billionaire. Just like we always knew he was. Selina and Jade are standing watching him from the back of the room. "He has got it bad tonight aint he?" Jade said. "Got what?" Selina asked trying not to notice him. "The fool and his money Syndrome." Jade said laughing. "Hello Jade, I thought it was you. How are you? It has been a while?" Tony asked getting into her face. "I am good Tones, you?" Jade asked. He heard her say Tones, did that mean she forgave him? She smiled. Of course she did. "I am doing just great now Mara." he said smiling before leaving her to go back to Bruce. "I don't see Ivy here? Did you?" Harley asked. "What? No." Jade said watching Tony again. "Just go do him. You will both feel better." Joker said laughing into her ear. "Rack off hairy legs." Jade said going to Barbara as she entered the room. "Mr Cobblepot. Great Auction." Bruce said shaking his hand. "I am so glad you could come Mr Wayne." Penguin gushed at him. "Is that Miss Kean?" Tony asked as he watched her with Jade. "I thought she was dead?" Bruce said. "Apparently not Brother." Tony said. "No, no one stays dead in Gotham anymore." Penguin said. "Now for the antique knife." The auctioneer said. "I think I will bet on this Harley." Joker said laughing. "Let's start the bidding at 50 thousand." The auctioneer said. "Here." Harley called. "No Harley we don't want it that bad." Joker said. "60 thousand." Bruce said. "70 thousand." Barbara said. "75 thousand." Joker said. "76, thousand." Bruce said. "100 thousand." Barbara said. "Hey someone wants this one real bad." Jade said with a giggle. "Don't bid Bruce .... Please?" Selina whispered into his ear. "1 million." Bruce said glancing at Selina. "1.5 million." Barbara said. "2 million." Bruce said. "Sold! To Mr Wayne for 2 million." Penguin said banging the hammer. "Can he do that Mr J?" Harley asked. "It's his club Harley he can do anything he wants." Joker said laughing. "Well I must say Mr Wayne, well done. I do like to see her lose." Penguin said. "A word of advice Brucey boy. She doesn't like to lose." Joker said laughing as he walked away. "Yes Mr Wayne he is right. If I was you I would watch your back." Penguin said laughing as he too walked away. "Bye Tones." Jade called. "Oh God, not again!" Alfred said watching the exchange. Now that is just funny funny funny!!

"What are you doing sitting in the dark Bruce?" Selina said. "Yeah what are ya some kind of weirdo?" Jade said laughing. "I knew someone was going to come after the knife. I just did not realize you two were in bed with Barbara Kean." Bruce said. "We aint." Jade said. "Can ya do us a favor Bruce?" Selina asked. "Yeah what do ya want with that silly old knife anyway?" Jade asked. "I paid 2 million dollars for it. That is for me to know. So the answer you seek is no." Bruce said. "You are a bigger ass than before Bruce." Jade said. "Before what?" Bruce asked. "Before the beginning." Selina said leaving with Jade. Well Bruce ya hurt Selina. I don't think she has forgiven ya yet.

Myrtle is still at it with Ed. "I think ya mind is just as damaged as ya body now." She said to him. "My body is fine!" He said whacking her with the riddle book. Sorry we are with Ed here, she was very annoying!

Jim is back at the GCPD. He is talking to Harvey, who has introduced him to the new D in town. Harper. She looks kinda cool. Ya going to jump this one Jim? Sofia Falcone arrives. "Fox in the hen house." Harvey said. "Don't you mean the other way around?" Harper asked. "Nope." Harvey said. He is right, she is a fox in the hen house. She is a Falcone!! Jim thinks she is there for him. Ha ha ha... She aint, she is there because she is a Falcone! See Jim ya didn't mean that much to her after ya one night stand!

"You stole from me?" Penguin asked Myrtle. "Yes but he is now broken." She said. "What? Who is broken?" Pengie asked. "The Riddler. What is green and red, and goes round and round?" Myrtle asked. "A frog in a blender." Victor said as if everyone knew that. "Exactly. He could not get it." She said. "I want Ed found now!" Pengie said. "What about her?" Victor asked. "She has to be made an example of. Have fun Victor." Penguin said. "Ya know I like ya dress." He said to her with a smile, right before he blew her away! Ya gotta love Victor Zsasz!!

Ed is wandering the streets, he sees a huge pic of Penguin on the wall. Poor Ed, he has no idea what he is going to do now. Come Ed we will help ya we still love ya even though ya ain't as sharp as ya were..... Ha ha ha .....

Barbara is pouring herself and a friend a drink. "Hello Mummy." Rachel said. "Go upstairs now!" Barbara said. "I wish I had stayed with Jade and Selina." Rachel said leaving the room. She knows when to retreat good girl. OMG Barbara's company is none other than Ra's al Ghoul!! No wonder she wanted the knife. He brought her back from the dead!! Oh my now Gotham is getting interesting again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!