A Dark Knight: The Fear Reaper

Jim and Harvey arrive at Crane's house

Jim and Harvey arrive at Crane's house. "Smells like death in here." Harvey said. Well Harvey you should know. Ha ha ha. "1109 isn't that Jonathon Crane's Arkum uniform?" Jim asked. Sure is Jimbo. They find the bad man that found The Scarecrow. He is hanging in the yard looking like A Scarecrow. Creepy!!

Alfred has finally come to rescue Bruce form the jail house. Tony thinks it is so funny. So do we Tony.. "So what happened to you?" Tony asked between giggles. "You have been spending far too much time with Jade." Bruce replied. "I know, but you being in there is maga funny." Tony said laughing again. Ya see Bruce, ya should be more like ya brother. Laugh more. "Master Tony." Alfred said. "What? I am not the one in the jail cell." Tony said. "I fell through the roof window." Bruce said to Tony's laughter again. "Alfred?" Bruce complained. "Well that is not something you see every day. A Wayne in jail." Jim said with a grin. "He knows he has done wrong, he will not do it again." Alfred said to Jim. "I am sure he will not. Now let me get him out of there." Jim said. "Oh please if I pay you, will you keep him a little longer Detective Gordon?" Tony asked laughing. "Not funny Tony." Bruce said as he left his cell. "Oh yes it is." Tony said. We are with you Tony, that is very funny!!

Back at Arkum, Reed is trying to destroy evidence. "Cleaning house?" Scarecrow asked. "Who are you?" Reed asked. "What you don't recognize me? I spent the last three years of my life here. Having shock treatment, therapy, among other things." Scarecrow said. He removed his mask. "Jonathon?" Reed said. "No, Jonathon Crane is no longer. He and The Scarecrow have become one." He said. I must say he has a cool scarecrow costume. "Now you must face your fears Warden." Scarecrow said spraying Reed with fear toxin.

On the way out of the GCPD, Bruce is stopped by Foxy. "What have you been up too Bruce?" He asked. "He was in jail." Tony said. "Yes he fell through a roof top window." Alfred said. "Is that why your cloths are all dusty?" Foxy asked. "Yes." Bruce said with the look of guilt on his face. "What were you doing on the rooftops?" Foxy asked. "Looking for Selina Kyle." Tony said. "Teenagers?" Alfred said. "Yes." Foxy said. Tony laughed as they left the building.

Scarecrow with Reed. "What is your greatest fear I wonder?" Scarecrow asked. "Something from childhood maybe?" he asked. It's a clown, just like the one in IT!!! We are scared of him too Reed. Also of spiders and snakes... Hope we don't run into the Scarecrow any time soon..... As warden makes his way down the hall. He sees more clowns. He shoots them as he stagers on. He has killed his workers. Oh my Warden Reed what have ya done??

Scarecrow is now in his old wing of Arkum. He is spraying all of his friends. Telling them they need to become one with their Fears. I don't think so Scarecrow.

Penguin is on the warpath. "James Gordon? James Gordon?" He calls. He of course has his posse of press with him. He finds Jim up stairs. "Where are the rest of the men who had the fear Toxin James?" Penguin asked. "Whereabouts unknown." Jim replied. "So Penguin is that a bird or a Chicken?" Harvey asked. "A bird." Penguin replied. Harvey held up the paper. 'Penguin or Chicken?' the front page read. Poor Penguin, don't ya feel sorry for him? We don't ha ha ha.. Penguin grandstands some more. He makes a deal with Jim. Well Penguin made a deal, Don't look like Jim did. Ha ha ha..