Mad City: Smile Like You Mean It

Jackson and Dwight are busting Jerome out of the facility he is being held at

Jackson and Dwight are busting Jerome out of the facility he is being held at. They are a huge crew of people The question I have is why?

Jim and Harvey have arrived at the facility. You see there is no other detectives in Gotham. Ha ha ha ha. "You see when they closed Indian Hill. They packed it up and sent it back here." Harvey said. Again why? Because it is Gotham that is why. "So Lucius, if you were going to bring someone back. What would be your next step?" Jim asked. "Well you would have to thaw them out." Lucius said like everyone would know that. They find one of the followers there, they are hurt. "He needs a doctor." Luscious said. "No." Jim said. Boy he is getting nasty!

"Thank you all for seeing me so late." Cole said to Bruce, Tony and Alfred who stood guard over the boys. Like a faithful bulldog. "Those bitches Maria Kyle, and Sharon Quinzel owe me." Cole said. How much would that be?" Bruce asked. "200 grand." Cole said. "I heard 100 grand." Tony said. "Why do they owe you?" Alfred asked. "Services not done. They said they would do something. At the last minute they backed out. Hey owe me." Cole said. "So if we don't pay you?" Tony asked. "Oh no I don't hit women. But their girls will only be able to talk to them through a window once a week. With what I know about them." Cole said. Tony and Bruce look at each other. "Jade would not cross the street for her mother. So why should I pay you for her life?" Tony asked. "Because you of all people know what it is like not to have Mummy no more." Cole said. Silence filled the room. "I will expect it in cash thanks." Cole said leaving the room. "Don't pay it Bruce, he is bluffing." Tony said. "But what if he isn't?" Bruce said. "Yes Master Tony, if we give Cole the money. Maybe, just maybe Mary and Sharon will stay. I know Jade feels that way now. But that might change?" Alfred said. "Yes and what about Harleen, she might just want to talk to Sharon one day." Bruce said. "Do what you have to. But I am going to tell Jade I was against it." Tony said. Wow didn't see that argument coming did you??

"He needs a hospital." Lee said to Jim when he brought in Jerome's follower. "I need to talk to him. Lee wanted to thank you for calling off Falcone." Jim said. "You know when you see Dwight, ask him to bring Mario back. Now don't ever touch me again." Lee said. What ya still angry about that Lee. He was going to kill you!!

"You are him. You are James Gordon. The James Gordon." The Jerome random said with a smile. He aint that interesting pal. Jim wants to know what they are planning? What are they doing with Jerome? "This is just the beginning!" He said laughing.

Dwight is thawing out Jerome. Jackson and Harleen are watching on with amusement. "It didn't work ya fool." Harleen said laughing. "Don't laugh at me. I am trying my best!" Dwight said. Jackson stood his hand on his gun, a new one he had just got. White handled with gold trim. He had brought it back with him. With a few others too. "The next time you talk to Harleen like that, will be your last. This is your only warning." Jackson said. Harleen laughed.

Barbara is reading the paper to Penguin. He of course is in a tizz, he is missing Ed. She keeps reading tells him how they are calling for his resignation. "Mayor Crumblepot." Samantha said laughing. "Yes they say the King is dead." Barbara said. "I need Ed." Penguin whined. Barbara slaps him with the paper. "Get yourself showered and dressed." She said. "Yes go do that thing you do with your hair." Samantha said. "Yes that vampire eighties thing. Then meet us at my club. I will call a meeting with them all." Barbara said. I like the vampire eighties thing. You are talking about Dark Shadows aint ya?? "Why are you helping me Barbara?" Penguin asked. "Because I don't want to die." Barbara said. I bet you are helping for Ed??