Mad City: New Day Rising

Start from the beginning

Penguin is making his final speech. He is on about Mother being proud of him. You bet ya she would Pengie. Ed is watching Butch pay off the officials. He is not a happy man. What ya going to do about it Ed huh?

"Well look who's back." Barbara said to Jim. "Hello Daddy." Rachel said. "Rachel how are you. I hope you have been keeping up with school. Not spending all your time here with you Mother." Jim said. "What do you care?" Rachel asked him. "Look I'm sorry I have not had you over to my new place." Jim said. "I know you are too busy. Don't worry, I don't think I would like it very much." Rachel said leaving them to it. "Well you did deserve that." Barbara said laughing. Yep that he did! "Barbara where is Jervis Tetch?" Jim asked choosing to ignore Rachel and Barbara's comments. "I don't know. Give his number a call." Barbara said. "I did. It has been disconnected." Jim said as he grabbed Barbara's hand. Samantha who was at a nearby table with Rachel stood. "Did you try the Magic Shop, or The Bunny Farm. Or anywhere he could have a magical tea party?" Barbara said laughing looking down at her hand. "He's dangerous Barbara." Jim said letting her go. Samantha sat back down. "He came in here wanting to hire some Muscle, with pizzazz." Barbara said. "What did you tell him?" Jim said. "This is Gotham Baby we all have Pizzazz!" Barbara said laughing. But Jim still checked out those legs in the short dress! We know ya still care Jim.

At the local wrestling ring, where The Terrible Tweeds are practicing. There are five of them. Jervis wants them to break Alice out of the GCPD. He then hypnotizes them. Watch out Harvey the boys are coming!

Selina and Jade have now been zip tied to chairs. They are about to have their fingers cut off. "But we can help ya." Jade said blinking her eyes at him. "You are. You are going to send a message not to steal from us." He said to her. No don't do it, No they are nice girls really don't!!! Just then 5&6 arrive. Yeah I knew they were going to be safe!! 5&6 make quick work of the two men. "Wow I thought we were going to be separated from out fingers then." Jade said giggling. "Yeah thanks. Remind me to pat Alfred on the back. That was some fighting." Selina said. Jade got so caught up in the moment she kissed 6. Then she pulled back. She shook her head, they run off down the street laughing.

Jim is in Barnes office. He is watching Cobblepot on the tv. Jim wants to see Alice. Barnes after some stern words lets him do it. Fool. He don't work there no more Barnes.

Up with the birds, 5 slumps to the wall. "Oh your hurt Bruce." Selina said with concern. "I bet that has got to hurt?" Jade said. "Not really." 5 replied. "Your not Bruce!" Selina said in shock. "Shit now what are you going to do Selina?" Jade asked. "You knew?" Selina asked getting angry now. "No! Well kinda." Jade replied. "Well who the hell are you two?" Selina asked in anger and shock. We can tell ya Sena. They are Dr Strange's Monsters!

Ed and Penguin are arguing. What the honeymoon over boys? Butch has bailed up Ed for taking the money back he paid to the election officials. Then out of nowhere Rachel Kean talks to Penguin. "Hello Mr Penguin. I know Mummy don't like you to much. But I think you are cool. If I could vote I would vote for you. I know Mummy and Aunty Tabatha did." She said smiling at him. "I also want to thank you for getting rid of the Monsters. My friends feel a lot safer now." Rachel said handing out her hand for a button. Ed gives her a button she runs off giggling. Samantha is with Tommy Elliot, they are laughing too. "See the people want you to be Mayor." Ed said.

Jim is in talking with Alice. She is just so pretty. "First you turn me in, then you want my help?" Alice said. "He did something to me. It hasn't stopped." Jim said. "He has made you a prisoner in you own skin." Alice said. "He did it to me too. First to control me. Then it turned into more. He gave me thought that a brother should never have for a sister. I wanted to kill him. I will never go back, not ever!" Alice said.