Wrath of the Villains: This Ball of Mud and Meanness

Start from the beginning

Pengie is with strange. They are playing word games. "Blood" Strange asked. "Throat." Pengie replied. "Throat/song. Cat/ Kitten. Mother/Hug. Crime/Punishment. Revenge/Remorse." It went on. See guys he knows Cat and Kitten! "Do you want to get better?" Strange asked. "Yes, Hugo." Pengie said. Pengie don't seem like himself. He seems vague. Must be Strange's therapy! Naughty man!

Jim has come to see Ed. He is busy with his work. But Jim still wants to talk about Kristen. Ed is not impressed. His other Ed is coming out more and more. Wonder when the Riddler is coming?

Harvey and Jim are with Alfred. He tells them what the boys have been up to. "You do know we are the police, don't you?" Harvey said. Alfred tells them that Bruce is going to kill Matches. "Again police." Harvey said. Alfred gives them Jeri name. Jim and Harvey are off.

Bruce and Tony are at the club. Rock music is playing. Sorry nodding along to music. Turns out that Jeri is the singer. She stage dive and crowd surfs to Bruce and Tony. "Bruce, Tony what took ya so long?" Jeri asked with a smile. Oh my she is cool. Bruce and Tony are looking around with wide eyes. They have never seen anything like this.. Poor Boys. Bruce and Tony follow Jeri backstage. Lot of stuff going on there. Poor Bruce and Tony are getting an education. Yes boys there is people out there who live different to you. Not wrong, just different. As Jade will tell you. "Come on in boys. Take a pew." Jeri said. They talk with Jeri, she is just so cool. She is Matches friend. She finally smiles at them, tells them where Matches lives. "Why would you do that?" Bruce asked. "Hey you are a hand of fate boys." She replied. She sat for a few moments. "I guess that makes me god." Jeri said. "Mara would say you are one cool lady." Tony said. "I will take that as a complement." She said. "It is. His Jade is a very, well let's say she is like you only younger." Bruce said. Jeri laughed. "Well thanks Bruce." Jeri said. As Bruce and Tony are leaving, they run into Jim Gordon. He catches them tries to take them in. But Jeri has other ideas. "GCPD, 1234." She sang. The music pumps up. The crowd grab Jim. They body surf him away from the boys. Nice one Jeri. But you know Jim, the spoil sport he is. He takes them in. Really Jim?

Bruce is at Matches place. He gets to 9B. As Jeri told him. "I'm going to wait out here." Tony said. "I understand." Bruce said knocking on the door. He took a deep breath. The door opened. "I want to hire you." Bruce said to the man. He held up a roll of money. Yep he is just a man. Not a monster like Bruce thought. Bruce and Matches talk. Bruce asks him some questions. "Do ya want me to kill someone boy, or are you giving me an interview for a job?" Matches asked. Don't talk to much to him Bruce, ya will form a friendship.

Jim is in the interview room with Jeri. She is in chains. Really Jim? "Where were you sending Bruce Wayne?" Jim asked. "You disappoint me. Detective Gordon." Jeri said. "Just answer the questions please." Jim said now he was getting annoyed. "Ar there is the famous, Jim Gordon I heard about." Jeri said. "Did you want me to hurt you?" Jim asked getting angry now. "Well if you have time?" Jeri said. I like her a lot more now. "Why ya so interested in the poor little rich boy?" Jeri asked. "None of your business." Jim said. "What time is it?" Jeri asked. "What?" Jim asked. "Time?" Jeri asked. Jim showed her his watch. "Yeah he will be there now. Enough time for you to pick up the pieces." Jeri said with a laugh.

Bruce still with Matches. Bruce is still asking questions. "What do ya want boy. I am to old and tired for games now." Matches asked. Bruce talks to him tells him about his parents Murder. "Do you remember me?" Bruce said. Matches looks at him closely. No recognition in those eyes Bruce. They are dead now. "I have killed so many son. In every way possible." Matches said. "Don't call me son." Bruce said. "Why? If I made you do what you are doing now. You are my son." Matches said. What kind of logic is that? Where is Harleen Qunizel, she is a psy, she can explain it to us. Oh that's right she aint there yet! Bruce talks some more with Matches. Blah Blah Blah get on to the killing Bruce. Then it happens. Bruce drops the gun. "I wish you were a Monster." Bruce said. Do ya forgive him after all Bruce?

Flick to outside. Jim has arrived. "Tony? Where is Bruce?" Jim asked. Like he don't know. Fool. Bang a shot rings out! NO! Did Bruce get his courage up?? JIm rushes in to see. Bruce walks out the door in shock! "Bruce!" Tony shouts running to him they hug. Bruce finally breaks down. "It's going to be alright brother." Tony said to him as Jim looked inside. He walked the two boys out. It was a set up. Matches killed himself in the end. I guess he really was the ultimate killer!

"Good luck." The orderly said to Penguin. He has shoved him into the door of the room he has therapy in. Aaron is sitting in the chair. He is blindfolded and tied down with rope. There is a tray beside the chair. With a knife, and a set of pliers. Aaron jumps he is frightened. Penguin takes the blindfold off of him. "Hello it is me. Do you remember me. I had the ice cream." Pengie said. Of course he has a knife in his hands. Aaron nods. "Alright then if I untie you will you play nice?" Penguin asked flapping the knife in his face. I don't trust him either Aaron. Penguin then cuts the ropes and lets him up. Awe Strange and Miss Peabody watching. Strange smiles. I don't know about him he is a little strange, isn't he. Ha ha ha.

Penguin is now in the office with Dr Strange. He is telling Penguin he is cured. "You are as sane as Mrs Peabody." Strange said. Whoo Hoo Pengie is sane. He now has a certificate to prove it! Luck man. I want one. Penguin is excited. "You are now a free man. Oswald." Strange said smiling at him. Penguin is shoved out the door with his certificate. He is a little confused I think. "Are you sure letting him go?"Miss Peabody asked. "No. He is an experiment. I have other things installed for our Oswald Cobblepot. Things you need not concern yourself with." Strange said. "Something worse than the bodies downstairs. I am glad not to know." Miss Peabody said. But we do! What is he on about??? Penguin is at the front gates of Arkum. He is a free man! You go Pengie. He stands there with his certificate not really knowing what to do? Come and stay with us Pengie. We love ya.

"So are we good?" Selina asked Ivy. Yes." Ivy said. "I don't know. Ivy could get hurt if Sonny finds out." Harleen said. "He won't silly." Jade said. "I ain't silly. Take it back!" Harleen said standing up to Jade. "Why I am ya sister. I can call ya silly if I want." Jade said. "Is that right Ivy?" Harleen asked. "Will you too let it go. Ivy will not get into trouble with Sonny." Selina said. "How do ya know?" Harleen said. "Sonny is well sought of a cousin. Is that right Sena?" Jade asked. "No. But they will not get into trouble. We will go and See Butch if ya like. Will that make ya happy Harleen?" Selina asked. "Would ya?" Harleen asked. "No a ya fool. You and Jade are his god kids. Sonny aint going to do anything to family." Selina said. "But what about you and Ivy?" Harleen asked. "We will be fine." Selina said with a sigh. She looked at Ivy. "Hey I live with her." Ivy said. "Yeah and I live with Sena." Jade said clapping her hands with Harleen. Oh girls really?

Jim and Harvey are talking about Matches, and the murder. "Question is who paid him?" Jim asked. Well one thing for sure is, he is dead! So ya can't ask him now. Thanks Bruce. Ed runs into Jim. Asked if he had any news of Miss Kringle. Of course Jim has been too busy. Ed smiles and said alright then. He then stands there talking to Ed 2. Paranoid or what? We know you are guilty as sin Ed. Don't thin Jim knows yet though.

Alfred comes into the underground cave. "Bruce, Tony?" He calls. He finds a note. It is from Bruce. Saying he has gone to live with Selina for a while. He needs to see how people live, so he can protect Gotham later. Oh and Tony is coming too. He wants to see Mara. Bruce said in the letter. I take it Alfred is not amused!

Ed is in his loft. He is working something out. Measurements, maths and stuff. What is he up to? Then we see a newspaper with a big green ? Yeah the Riddler is coming! I for one can not wait!

Bruce is walking the street with Tony. "Why are you not excited?" Tony asked Bruce. "I am." Bruce said. "Don't show it Bruce. Someone might think ya know how to smile." Tony said running off in front of him with a huge grin. "Mara!" Tony yells as he goes to Jade. "Tones!" Jade calls back hugging him. Selina is standing over near the fire in the drum. Bruce goes to stand with her. He warms his hands. They smile at each other. Awe, the family is together. Aint that sweet........................