Rise of the Villains: Scarification

Start from the beginning

Lee runs into Jim. They talk about work, what he has been up to. Then she asked him what they were doing that night. She would have to get a babysitter for Rachel. "Why?" Jim asked. "Because it's date night mister." Lee said. "Excuse me, As you have probably heard I am now stepping out with Miss Kringle. She has asked if we could go out with other couples. I thought as you two are together, maybe we could do a double date thing?" Ed asked with a smile. "No." Jim said. "Yes." Lee said. "Tonight my place, I have a new fondue set." Lee said smiling at Ed. Ed leaves a happy man. Jim not so much. Get over it Jim! Theo Galavan comes to see Jim. He con's him. Share's how scared he was of Jerome. Tells Jim he haunts his dreams. Then he asked Jim to endorse him for Mayor. Jim hesitates. Good man Jim. We can see how nasty Theo is.

Tabatha comes to see Penguin. "What are you sad because you didn't get Mother back, or is it because they raided ya count house." Tabatha asked. "The Money is not the issue. Mother is." Penguin said. "Well get you head together Bird Man. Theo has a job for you. These are the addresses of the buildings you have to burn down." Tabatha said. "Really arson now?" Penguin said. "Oh and they will need this." Tabatha said pushing a small box across the table. I bet that is Bunderslaw's finger!

The next morning Butch came to visit the girls. They were staying in their hideout. Jackson told them it was not safe with Penguin so on edge lately. "Hi girls." Butch said to them. "What do you want?" Selina asked him. "I need an introduction to the Pike Brothers." Butch said. "Why?" Jade asked a shiver running down her spine. "Penguin wants some work done." Butch said. "Just go ask them." Jade said. "No they are Fish Mooney loyalists. They believe she may come back." Butch said. "She will." Jade said. "$600." Selina said. "Sena!" Jade said. "$350." Butch said. "OK." Selina said. "Sena!" Jade said again this time in shock. Not that she didn't want the money and all. But this was the pike brothers. As they walked Butch twitched. He felt strange, like he had been here before. But had he? He could not remember. He was still trying to work out how he had pix of Selina, Jade and another baby. "You alright Uncle Butch?" Jade asked. "Yeah yeah kid. I just need you to pretend we are friends." Butch said. "That will be $100 extra." Selina said. "Shit." Butch mumbled. "Sena are you good with this?" Jade said. "Yeah Jade, it was a long time ago now." Selina said. "So are ya gonna ask me?"Jade said as they climbed the stairs. "No." Selina said as she knocked on the door. It opened a crack almost immediately. "Selina Jade, it's been a while." Bridget said to them. "Beanie? Is that you?" Taylor asked pushing past Bridget. "Beanie?" Joe could be heard calling from the other room. "Hi." Jade said after the crushing hug from Taylor. "Beanie come give me a hug. You grew up girl." Joe said to her. She hugged him and smiled. "So did you Joe." Jade said. "You lot know each other?" Butch asked. "So who is ya pet Selina?" Joe asked her. "My gorilla wants you to do a job for him." Jade said. "Why. He is with that slimy bird man aint he?" Joe asked. "Kind of." Jade said. "Why us?" Joe asked. "Because you are the best Joe." Jade said. "I'll vouch for him." Selina said. "Do you Jade?" Joe asked. "Yeah of course. He didn't kill Fish. It was The Bird man." Jade said nodding. "You aint changed at bit Beanie." Joe said. "Well here are the addresses." Butch said. "Lotta work." Joe said. "Lotta pay." Butch replied. "Well I had better go to the Merc and stock up." Evan said. Bridget got Joe, Cal and Butch a drink. "What do we do when we have guests Bridget?" Joe said kicking Bridget in the back of the knee. "I can see you aint changed ether." Jade said to Joe. Taylor shook her head. Joe smiled at her. Jade looked from one to the other. Bridget run out of the room. Selina went with her. "Come on Jade, let the men talk." Taylor said leading Jade out of the room. "You will need this." Butch said pushing the small box across the table. What is in the box? Is it Bunderslaw's finger???

Selina and Bridget are out in the ally at the back of the building. It is one of the places they girls played when they were little. "You two should have come with us." Selina said. "Why so we can work for the Penguin?" Taylor asked. "It's better than being beaten by them." Jade said. "Are you sure of that Jade?" Taylor asked. "I know where Harleen and Ivy are." Jade said. "That's nice." Taylor said. "Well we had better go now. Keep safe." Selina said dragging Jade with her.