Rise of the Villains: Damned If You Do..

Start from the beginning

A man dressed up, with a purple cape, and ninja swords on his back. His name is Zaardon. Is kneeling before his Master. He drinks from the silver cup. Nice purple stuff. Hope it doesn't give him heartburn.

Zaardon is now on the streets. Jim is directing traffic. He has on his little white gloves. Pretty Jim. Zaardon has guns too. "I am Zaardon, the sloe ripper." He yells at Jim. Of course Jim takes out his gun too. Then he realizes he can just talk Zaardon down. But Zaardon takes a hostage. A girl. Jim finally gets his man. Cuffs him. His police partner finally arrives. Jim in anger pushes him. There is a lot of weirdos in Gotham, aint there? Jim takes him in and processes him. Good work Jim. One more weirdo off the street.

Ed is in the bathroom. He is washing his hands. Jim asked if he is alright? "Yes thank you." Ed said. But he doesn't sound like the Ed we know. When Jim walks away. He has been called to the Office. Like a naughty little kid. Ed talks to Ed in the Mirror. Whoa, now that is scary stuff.

Loeb is in the office. He is with Jim and Sarah. "You pushed your partner. That is the case for instant dismissal." Lobe said to Jim. Sarah goes off, she tries to save Jim's job. But Loeb is a determined man. He wins. Bugger Jim, what are ya going to do now?

Zaardon is in the holding cells. He snores, out comes the purple gas. My god what is he?

Jim is at home with Lee and Rachel. He tells them about the job. "You know it might be for the best. We can get Samantha and leave. Just the four of us. Go away from Gotham and never return." Lee said. "You know, I hate you sometimes Lee." Rachel said running off to her room. "Rachel!" Jim demands to see her. "Leave her. It was only a thought." Lee said with a smile. Not a good one Lee.

At Arkum Jerome comes to talk to Barbra. "Keep moving Ginger." She said to him. He talks to her, tells her she needs friends. His friend, money bags over in the corner. Want's to be Barbara's friend. Barbara makes a friend of the big guy instead. "Now I have a friend." Barbara said. "But my friend can get you things. Things you might need. Like a telephone?" Jerome said with his smile. He is looking good.

Selina and Jade are lounging on the table, in Penguin's dining room. Penguin is having a meeting. Butch is telling Pengie about Ogden Barker. Says he will not Pay Pengie his share. He is a Falcone supporter. Silly man, Falcone is gone aint he? "Jim my dear old friend." Penguin said. "Selina Jade. Where is Samantha?" Jim asked them. "Dah at school." Jade said to him. "Aren't they just lovely. I inherited them. They are like having a cat with no fur on the furniture." Penguin said. Jim smiled at them. "I am so honored you came to me for help." Penguin said. "But you don't know what I want?" Jim said. "But alas I do Jim. You want Loeb to give you your job back." Penguin said with a smile. "What does Lee think?" He asked. "Are you going to help me or not?" Jim asked. "Well if you could see your way clear to do a say collect a debt for me. I could be persuaded to help." Penguin said. Jim looked from Penguin to the girls. "No." he said. "Think of it as a trust thing Jim. I will let you think about it." Penguin said sitting down again. Jim went to leave. "Hey Mr Jim. Can We get a ride please?" Jade asked. "Where to Jade?" JIm asked. "Gotham Academy. Then to Arkum please." Jade said as she slid into the passenger seat with him. "Are we picking up Samantha?" Jim asked. "Yep." Jade said with a giggle. "Then you are going to see Barbara?" Jim asked. "You are so clever sometimes Mr Jim." Jade said giggling again. "Does Samantha know I am driving you?" He asked Jade as they drove. "No that will be a surprise for her." Jade said giggling. "Here is some money to get a taxi home." Jim said handing the girls money. "Thanks Daddy. Say hi to Rachel for me. I will say hi to Mummy for you." Samantha said as she took the money and left the car with Jade.

Jim went straight to Harvey. He is at the bar. Jim is drinking. Harvey has been sober for 32 days. On ya Harvey. Jim tells Harvey what he has to do for Penguin. Harvey asked if he wanted his job that bad. He said he would. So would I Harvey. Just to spite Loeb, the nasty man.