Jim and Harvey fight over the new case. Harvey will not be part of it. No! Was the word he used. No! "Hello Detectives. I found all the bar's in the area. Even the speakeasies. Four of them the original detectives missed." Ed said. "Well done Ed. Could you possibly solve this mystery too. It is missing evidence. 3 A." Jim asked. Ed smiled and scurried off to do his thing. Harvey still not going. Jim lets him speak. "Ready to go then?" Jim asked. Harvey grabbed his coat and hat. I see no means later. Alright got it.

Fish tells her men about a boat down by the docs. It will hold a few of them to get away. "But there is a helicopter, why not use that?" One of the men ask. "Are you a pilot?" Fish asked. No one spoke. Fish walked away.

Harvey and Jim arrive at the bakery. Then go into the bar. Nice. They talk to the barmaid. She remembers Grace Fairchild. She was here about 3 or 4 months ago. "You remember?" Harvey asked. "Yeah she mentioned she was in a rival college. Also her date was pretty hot." The barmaid said. "Real classy good looking." She said.

Flashback

Grace is sitting with a rather striking looking, dark haired man. She is flirting with him, as he is with her. She asked what he really wanted in a woman. "Unconditional intense real love" He replied. They leave together. At his apartment. Nice one too. He puts Grace's coat away. He has a closet full of leather handcuffs, whips and stuff. Run Grace, Run for your life!

"He was right."Jim said. "You aint going to drop this are ya?" Harvey asked. "Not a chance." Jim said with a smile they left the bar.

Bruce and Tony are scouring the phone book. Writing down names and addresses. "Ya find what ya want?" Jackson said with a smile. "Yes. We are off now." Bruce said. "Not without me." Jackson said. "But who will look out for Alfred?" Tony asked. "He is a grown man. I think he can take care of himself now." Jackson said. Later at one of the gun shops in town. Jackson has no idea what they are looking for. He is board now. He is waiting for them to go downstairs and ask for Reggie. The Penguin shuffles by Jackson. He stops and looks him up and down. "Penguin Sir." Jackson said bowing down low. Penguin snickers at him and walks on by. Jackson laughs. One day Pengie, one day.

Harleen sees Jackson. She waves but he doesn't see her. "Come on Harleen. If Jade see's ya waving at him. There will be hell to pay." Ivy said as they walked. "So." Harleen said with a giggle. "Did you see him talking to the Penguin?" Ivy asked. "Yeah." Harleen said. "So then ya know he is dangerous. Stay away from him." Ivy said as they walked. "You are just like Jade. No fun at all." Harleen said kicking the pavement as she walked.

Penguin heads down the street into the building. Gabe has the silver tongued Lucifer tied to a post. He is not about to give in. Penguin instructs Gabe to cut off his fingers. Oh my god Pengie, you are so bad. Aint it good to be so bad?

Jim and Harvey enter the M.E. room. "Ah just the man I wanted to see." Lee said. "Now Lee. Don't say things like that in front of Jim. He will get jealous." Harvey said with a laugh. Lee tells them about Grace. She as been missing for four months. But her body is pristine. If she had been dead for all that time. There would have been more decay on the body. Harvey thinks she is a run away. "No she had a good job. A mortgage. She was taken." Jim said.

Flashback

Grace wakes up the next morning. Jason as she calls him is in the dining room. He has made a wonderful breakfast for her. But she is late for work. He tells her she should stay and eat first. No she said she had to go. He holds her so she can not move. They kiss. "Jason please I have to go." Grace said. "No you don't." He said to her holding on to her. I told ya to run. Now look what has happened!