Everyone Has a Cobblepot

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Fish talking with Dr again. While they walk Dr talks to some patients. Fish is not amused. He takes Fish to a very special person. "You recognize my former office manager?" Dr asked Fish. She of course dose. He is laying on a bed, he has his head and girls arms and legs. He is looking at them Screaming! The Dr is Dr Victor Frankenstein! He is creating Frankenstein people! Run Fish Run!

Bruce is reading to Alfred. "Ya know you are going to bore him to death, don't ya." Selina said coming into the room. Jade run to Tony. She hugged him tight. "Oh Jade I was so scared." Tony said to her. "Of course ya must have been. Will he be alright?" Jade asked looking at him. "We hope so." Tony said. "We got him some flowers and chocolates." Harleen said with a smile. "Why thank you girls. Come Harleen lets go get a vase." Jackson said taking her hand his eyes sparkled into hers. "I will be waiting." Jade said to them as they left. "It's my fault. He was there because of me. I just know it." Bruce said. "Why do ya think that?" Selina asked. "Some of my files are missing." Bruce said. "Must be all of that lame detective work." Selina said with a laugh. Bruce walked over to her. He hugged her. "Thank you for coming. I do appreciate it." Bruce said. "No problem. Jade and Harleen wanted to come too." Selina said with a smile. "See I told you we were only getting a vase." Jackson said with a laugh. "I am sure ya did." Jade said with a giggle. "I am now going to take her to the cafe. Is that alright?" Jackson asked. He and Harleen laughed. "Would you like to have lunch with me Jade?" Tony asked. "Love to. Oh we know you two have to talk. We will bring ya food back." Jade said giggling. When they left, Selina turned to Bruce. "You know I can help, if ya want. But do ya want to end like him?" Selina asked. "I knew you would not understand. I will follow up on my leads. On my own." Bruce said to her. He was hurt. He wanted her to come help him. He Bruce she aint stupid ya know. "Suit yourself. You know where to find me." Selina said walking off. Don't ya think ya should wait for Jade, Selina?

By now Jim has turned. He and Harvey are on a mission. Jim is driving. Harvey is hanging out the back of the car, holding Griggs. He is scared now. "Don Falcone, and Loeb. They are in it together." Griggs said. I guess he don't want to die. Looks nasty outside, snow everywhere. I wonder who they know who will rat Falcone out. Pengie maybe?

Penguin is looking at a bottle of wine with glee. Harvey and Jim come to see him. "Hello gentlemen how can I help you today?" Penguin asked with a smile. They want the information on Lobe and Falcone. Penguin is willing to help them. But like anyone in Gotham, he wants something in return. Jim says he will owe Pengie a favor. "No questions asked?" Penguin asked. "Yes. " Jim said. Pengie pushes for more. He wants ten minutes alone with the files. Jim aggrees. I think at this point he would agree with almost anything. "Ten minutes alone with the files, and a favor from Jim Gordon. You have a deal." Penguin said with a huge smile. Bigger than the one he had for the wine. "Anyone for a road trip?" Penguin asked. Not like the one ya took with Maroni is it Pengie?

Downstairs in the basement. Kelly is trying to stop the family from attacking the security man. He is hanging by his hands now. Fish is back. "Did you not trust me?" She asked them. No one spoke. "We are family. Family trust family." She said to them with her sexy smile! I trust ya Fish. Then she orders them to let down the security man. They let him go. But then they take Kelly and another woman. "What? You said we were family." Kelly said. "Yes I did. But some have to sacrifice for the good of the whole." She said. I don't think I trust her no more!!

Penguin, Harvey and Jim are at the Farm. "You know last time the three of us took a drive. You were in the trunk. I think I like that better." Harvey said to him. "Calm down Detective. I overheard Falcone talking to Griggs. He said that it would be safe here." Penguin said. "I hope you are right." Jim said. Just then there is a knock on the window. Penguin rolls the window down. "How can I help you boys?" He asked them. He was the farmer I guess? "Oh yes. Commissioner Loeb sent us to look around. Ah for Security." Pengie said. "Well then ya better come up to the house. Marge has just put the tea on." He said to them with a smile. Friendly old geza aint he? Once at the house they talk about what they did before here. He worked on the railroad. Marge was a nurse at Arkum. "Commissioner Loeb never told us you were coming." Marge said. "What no letter?" Penguin said. "No." She said. Just then there was a noise in the ceiling. "Possums." He said smiling at Harvey. "You guys go ID?" Marge asked. She is a little sharper than him I think. "Yes of course." Jim shows hers, as dose Harvey. "He don't look like no cop." Marge said pointing to Pengie. "I'm undercover." Pengie said. "Those possums seem to be getting bigger. I think we should take a look around now. We can start upstairs." Harvey said. "Yes Marge can you get my keys please?" He said to her. She comes back with a shotgun. He is as sharp as her. "Now Get." She said to them. Jim and Harvey fight it out. Pengie crawls off out of firing range. I think I will go with him. But he is held up by Marge. Jim takes Marge down. He shoots her in the leg. Jim gives the gun to Pengie. "You are so lucky I have a soft spot for old ladies." Pengie said smiling down at her. Harvey and Jim run up the stairs. The break open the lock on the door. Inside instead of a room full of files they find a woman. She is dressed like a little girl. She is dancing and singing. "Oh hello. Is the party finished?" She asked. "Who are you?" Harvey asked. "Miriam Loeb. Did Farther send you?" She asked. Not what you were expecting boys?

Ed has brought flowers for Kristin. She is down in the bullpen with another officer. Ed asks her out on a dinner date. She has plans with a meat head just like Flass. Poor Ed is shattered! I'll go out with ya Ed.

Harvey and Jim talk to Miriam. They talk about how long she has been there. She thinks about 20 years. Says it's alright. Daddy comes to visit on Sundays. She asked them if they want to see her new hobby. Jim smiles and said "Yes." "So you think that Loeb killed his wife. She seen and that is why she is here?" Harvey asked. Jim nodded. Miriam brings them her new hobby. Jewelry made out of bird bones. Starling to be exact. She is an odd one. Jim thinks about it. "What happened to Mother?" Jim asked. She was singing all the time. It was my turn to sing at the party. I had to stop her." Miriam said. "With what?" Jim asked. "You know good people do make mistakes." She said. "So did you something to Mother to stop her singing?" Jim asked. "Yes with a candlestick." She said with a smile. "It was my turn to sing." She repeated. Then they hear a gunshot from downstairs. Harvey and Jim run down the stairs. "I'm sorry Jim they got away." Pengie said. "So a deal is a deal. I get 10 minutes alone with the files. What did you find?" Penguin said. Oh the look on Harvey and Jim's faces say it all. "Who is he? He looks like a bird. I love birds." Miriam said with a smile just for our Pengie. I bet he will be hollering for help soon! Ha Ha Ha

Jim is in Loeb's office. He throws down a bird skeleton. "I will hand in my resignation this afternoon." He said to Jim. Jim doesn't want this. He wants Flass in jail. He also wants whatever he has on Harvey. He wants them all from the GCPD. But he aint going to get that. So Harvey's will do. "Is there anything else?" Loeb asked. Jim smiles. Loeb is having a press conference. "I am proud to announce that I will be backing James Gordon. As the new President of the Policeman's Union." Loeb said smiling into the camera. Jim is smiling too. Be careful Jim, you may have a Cobblepot that may come back on you one day.

Locker room again. I am beginning to think they like this place. Jim gives Harvey back the files Lobe had on him. Harvey doesn't speak. Then as Jim is going. "Thanks Partner." Harvey said.

Penguin is at the club. He has the older couple there with him. He has made a deal with them for their silence. But now he has to go back on his word. Why Pengie? So the old girl kills the old boy. Why? Because Pengie only has one shot left in the gun! Nice one Pengie.

Fish is back up with the doctor. He tells he he trusts her. Then he shows her where they are. They are on an island. In the middle of nowhere. There is nothing but snow and sea outside. No chance of escaping now Fish!! But as we know this is Fish Mooney. I am sure she will find a way.

Later at the burger shop. Jim sits with Samantha, Rachel, Jade, and Selina. "I am so proud of you Daddy." Rachel said. "Why did he suddenly promote you?" Samantha asked. "It was not sudden." Jim said. "So why did ya get the job?" Jade asked eating her chips. "Yeah what do ya do now?" Selina asked. "Much the same as before. I got it for working hard." Jim said. "I am happy for you Daddy. Mummy seen the tv. She was crying, she was so happy." Rachel said. "She was crying from drinking too much again Rachel." Samantha said. "Is Barbara looking out for you girls?" Jim said suddenly thinking about them. "Of course Daddy." Rachel said glaring at Samantha. "I don't care what you are president of." Samantha said. "Don't be rude Samantha. I wish I had a Dad." Jade said. "He aint my Dad. He is a traitor. He is going out with the enemy." Samantha said. "Enough Samantha." Jim said. Silence filled the table. Everyone ate all except Samantha. She sat looking at her food as it grew cold. "Why are you two here?" Jim asked Selina and Jade. "We are their friends." Jade said. "Barbara asked us to keep an eye on Samantha." Selina said. Jim did no say a word. You see Jim, everyone has a Cobblepot ..............................