Bruce walking with the others.  "I need to call Alfred." Bruce whined.  "Hey we lost em.  We are cool Bruce." Tony said as he walked holding Jade's hand.  "Hey Sena who do you think they were there for?" Jade asked.  "Them it is their house." Selina said.  "But why?" Bruce asked.  "Must be all of that lame detective work you are doing." Selina said.  "I am worried about Alfred.  I do hope he is alright." Bruce said again.  "Look when we get to the city.  I will get you to a phone." Selina said as they walked.  "Thank you Selina." Bruce said.  Jade pulled way from Tony again.  I don't think, he is getting the hint Jade. 

Penguin is in a meet with Falcone.  They talk about how Maroni knew where he kept his Money.  No one knew.  Penguin tells Falcone he has a mole.  Who? Falcone asked.  "I will find him for you.  Dirty work.  I will fined the mole." Penguin said.  At that moment Liza enters the room with the tea tray.  "I'll come back." She said.  I would be shitting my self now.  🐧 Later in the car with Gabe.  He asks him why not just tell Falcone that it is Liza.  "Not now, when the time is right." Penguin said with a snicker.  Aint he just so slimy.  We like him.  

Jim with Dent.  They talk about how they found the girls.  Dent may just have let slip that Jim Gordon is on the case.  Fool!  Jim goes after Lovecraft.  He is held up at his mistress place uptown.  

Harvey is interviewing Makey.  Alfred offers him $100 for information on Cat, and Kitten.  He spills.  Tells them Cat has new fence.  Go see Fish Mooney.  

Bang!  The man is dead.  Scared the shit out of me too Fish.  She is at Falcone's they are having dinner.  Well most of em are anyway.  The man that is dead.  He was watching the Armory.   Hate to be him now.  Falcone has now raised the taxes.  25%.  "After all we are still family.  Now lets eat." Falcone said sitting at the table.  Hey what about the dead guy in the soup?  

Bruce found a pay phone.  You know them don't ya.  Phone hanging on wall.  Put a coin in, talk to operator?  Old time stuff.  "I don't cary coin.  Do you have any?" Bruce asked.  "Not a dime." Selina said.  "So tell me Bruce.  Why is Alfred so important?" Jade asked.  "He is our family." Bruce said.  Selina and Jade look at each other.  Now they understand.  "Here ya go." Selina said giving him the money.  Bruce is about to make the call.  "Well see ya around." She called to them.  "What?  No wait.  You have to come back to Wayne Manor with me." Bruce said.  "Why?  What for?" Jade said glaring at Tony.  "You have to go to trial.  You are witnesses to the Murder." Bruce said.  "Did you think that was ever going to happen?  Grow up B." Selina said.  "So why did you stay so long?" Tony asked.  "Jade here was having fun with you." Selina said laughing.  "For that you are going to pay Sena." Jade said chasing her.  Up the fire escape they run.  Tony and Bruce on their heels.  Across the rooftops they jumped.  Tony and Bruce doing the same.  Selina stopped.  "OK.  You have earned the right.  But my streets, my rules." Selina said to them.  "Yes Mam." they both replied.  "Sena?" Jade whined.  "Get over it Kitten." Selina said.  Selina led them down into the Flea.  "Where are we?" Bruce asked.  "The best place ever to hang out." Jade said.  "They call it The Flea.  It is like the mall for street kids." Selina said.  

Butch talks to Fish.  He is on the edge, he is worried Falcone will find out.  Calm Butch, Fish knows what she is doing.  Don't ya, you sexy woman.  Harvey and Alfred arrive.  "Do you know these girls?" Harvey asked.  "NO." Butch said taking the pictures.  "You don't know them.  But you want their pictures?" Alfred asked his eyes narrowing.  "You don't know me.  So don't judge old man." Butch said.  Alfred moved in and took him down.  Sorry Butch he was SAS.  Meanwhile  Harvey talks to Fish.  "You want me to help don't you?" She asked.   Alfred's turn Harvey.

Jim has found Lovecraft.  He is shit scared.  Tells Jim he is just a puppet.  They are after him too.  Maze arrives, has a fight with Jim.  Takes Jim out.  She is just so divine aint she?