Penguin has made his way home.  He gives Mother the broach.  She of course gushes over him and the broach.  She sees he has a bandage on his hand.  Mother calls them Bullies for doing this to her son.  Then you find out she is just as vindictive and nasty as Penguin.  But some call it crazy.  But Mother aint that stupid.  "Everyone has a secret." She tells him.  Yes Penguin is now back on track.  

Harvey and Jim find a black market medic.  They get an ID on the man with one thumb.  He works for  Sionis  Investments.  Then Jim calls it in.  Naughty Jim.  Back at the GCPD there is arguing again.  Jim if ya want to have a good work life.  Don't keep pissing off ya work mates.

Jim has arrived home.  The house is dark.  Barbara who has been drinking has a gun.  Not a good mix. Jim finds her.  "I'm sorry Jim.  I keep seeing their faces.  Every where I go.  There they are." Barbara said as she cries again.  "She has been like this most of the night." Samantha said from the hall.  "Alright I will fix it.  You go to bed." Jim said.  "Tell me the monsters are not real." Barbara said.  "Lie if you have to." Barbara said.  "The monsters are not real." Jim said holding her. 

There is two men in cages.  A man in a mask is talking to them.  "The two of you want the job.  It is up to you who wins." He said to them as he let them out of the cages.  What the?  

Jim is packing up the gun.  "It's fine I am fine now.  I am so sorry about last night.  You were late.  I was feeling scared." Barbara said.  "I know.  I am so sorry too Barbara." Jim said.  "Glad we all made up.  I am off to school.  See ya." Samantha said.  "What is with her? Jim asked with a smile.  "Jackson Napier." Rachel said walking away. 

Bruce at school.  He is outside sitting with Tony on the wishing well.  They are sharing Lunch.  "Hello Brucey." Tommy Elliot said to him.  "Leave him Tommy." Tony said.  "So you are the big brother now are you?" Tommy said.  Tony looked away.  "So you seen your Parents get murdered?" Tommy asked.  "I don't like to talk about it." Bruce said.  "So was there blood and guts?" Tommy asked.  He was being egged on by his friends.   "Grow up Tommy." Tony said.  Bruce got up and walked away. 

Liza enters the church.  She slips into the confessional.  "Bless me Mother for I have sinned." She said.  "Very funny." Fish said as she slipped back the wooden window.  They talk.  Fish tells her about the desk in his office.  She needs the last two pages from the book.  She hand Liza a key.  "Now slip this into his tea." She said passing a vile of something.  "Will it kill him?" Liza asked.  "No. Liza do you have feelings for the man?" Fish asked.  "No.  But I do not know what I am to him.  Wife, Mother, Lover, or cook." Liza said.  "Maybe all." Fish said.  "What happens if one of his men catch me?" Liza asked.  "Then I guess you are dead." Fish said.  What a woman.  Would not want to cross her.

Harvey and Jim have finally made their way to see Mr Sionis. He has no clue as to who they are talking about.  He has masks all over his wall.   Hunting masks, and swords.  His office is covered in them.  "Can we take a look around?" Jim asked.  "Yes." Sionis said. Jim makes his way into the bathroom.  He is jumped by a man with no thumb.  What a score Jim!

Bruce is racing down the stairs.  No running in the halls Bruce.  "Hello Brucey." Tommy said.  "It's Bruce.  You don't have the right to call him that." Jackson said.  "Who are you his body guard?" Tommy asked laughing.  "Want to try and see?" Jackson said getting into his face.  "Jackson." Bruce said.  Jackson walked past.  "So Brucey, you are now an orphan.  No Mummy!" Tommy said.  Bruce slapped Tommy.  "Don't ever talk about my Mother." Bruce said with anger.  "Really?" Tommy said.  

Penguin has Timothy.  He has been brought to him.  I bet he is going to share his apple with him.  No I guess not.  But penguin is going to enjoy his apple.  He even has entertainment.  His minions are beating up on Timothy.