Bruce and Tony watch the tv.  They see Selina and Jade being taken in by the police.  "It must be frightening for those kids." Tony said as he watched.  "Yes they need help." Bruce commented as he watched.  "Master Bruce, Master Tony you have a visitor." Alfred said he was not amused.  "Don't be so formal Alfred me man.  After all we are family." Jackson said as he came into the room.  "Jackson!" Tony cried as he run to him to hug him.  Jackson Napier his cousin.  Jackson was now 13.  "How long are you here for?" Tony asked.  "Indefinitely." Alfred said.  "You have come to stay?  How grand.  Now I will have some company." Tony said.  "What am I?" Bruce asked.  "My bro.  Not my best friend." Tony said.  "Hey you must be hard up if I am your best friend." Jackson said with a laugh.  "No just cooped up here." Tony said laughing with Jackson.  "Oh my bloody lord.  They are multiplying." Alfred said.  Poor Alfred. Ha ha ha ha.

Alfred is at the GCPD.  "Mr Pennyworth?" Jim said.  "Alfred Please?" Alfred said. "Yes Alfred how can I help you?" Jim asked.  "You have children?" Alfred asked.  "Yes two girls." Jim said.  "Well I now have three boys.  Bruce and Tony's cousin came to stay.  I am our of my death.  Bruce is having nightmares, Tony seems not to care.  Then there is this obsession that he has to test himself all the time." Alfred said.  "Oh." Jim said.  "So we will see you for tea?" Alfred asked like it was a choice.  

Selina and Jade have been processed.  Selina asked to speak to Jim Gordon.  But nothing has happened yet.  They are now in line to get on the bus for Up state.  "Name?" the guard asked.  "There has been a mistake.  I need to talk to Detective Jim Gordon." Selina said.  "You can get a phone call when you when you get up state.  Name?" She said.  "No you don't understand.  You have to call Jim Gordon." Selina said.  "He will thank ya for it." Jade said hanging over Selina's shoulder.  "  You. Back in line. Not happening.  Name?" She said again.  "Bite me Pig-erina." Selena said.  "Jane Doe." She said.  "Name?" She asked Jade.  "Chewbacca." Jade said with a smile at her.  "Jane Doe #2.  Get on the bus." She said glaring at Jade.  Jade giggled.  Once on the bus, Jade sat with Selina.  She had been talking to a boy.  Telling him that if he got cought in a fight.  Go for the eyes.  Scratch em out.  The boy started to cry again.  Patti and Doug got on the bus.  "Hi kids now sit down." She said.  Selina and Jade got up to run to the exit.  "I said SIT DOWN.  LIKE NOW!" She said to them.  They sat.  "Now the next naughty child.  Will get a black mark.  Right here." She said pointing the gun the held to her forehead.  "Oh shit Sena.  What are we going to do?" Jade whispered. 

Mayor James is having a cow.  "I could understand if it was a few.  But this is a whole bus load of the little bastards!" Mayor James ranted and raved.  

Jim and Harvey are at their desk.  They are trying to work what the hell is going on with the kids.  A boy enters.  He is dressed in black.  With a hood.  "The kids that are missing.  They were taken by Trident Shipping." He said to them before running off.  "What was that?" Harvey asked.  Jim shrugged.  "Its a lead lets go." Jim said.  See Jim ya didn't even have to beat someone up!

At the doc's at the edge of town.  The bus has arrived with the children.  Patti and Doug count them as they come off the bus.  "By my count there should be two more." Patti said to Doug.  "Mine to." Doug said.  "I will go see." Patti said.  She climbed aboard the bus.  She searched the bus.  No one there.  Selina and Jade had snuck out to under the bus.  Clever girls.   Selina and Jade hide in the warehouse.  "Well there must have been a miscount." Doug said.  "Must be.  We did good.  The doll-maker will be happy." Patti said giving Doug a high five.  "Arhhh!" They got me.  Help!" Cried the man from the warehouse.  "Stop wait let me see?" Patti asked as she run to him.  "How bad is it?" he asked.  "Oh it's only a scratch.  We will get you doctor." Patti said.  His eyes had been scratched out.  Wonder who would do such a thing?  Patti pulled her gun on him and shot him.  Even Jade flinched as she hid and watched.  Patti and Selina then played cat and mouse.  Then Selina moved, she droped her love heart pendant.  It fell out of her pocket.  Right down in front of Patti.  "Ah one of my naughty girls." Patti said.  As she raised her gun to Selina, Jade and Jim run for her.  They took her out before she could take Selina out.  "Who are you two?" Jim asked.  Jade giggled.  "What's it to you?" Selina said glaring down at him.

Jim finally done for the day.  He comes to Wayne Mannor.  "I have no idea how to help them.  One is depressed.  Having nightmares, drawing devils.  The other is  in total denial.  Then there is Jackson." Alfred said talking with Jim.  "Did someone say my name?" Jackson asked as he waltzed into the room.  "What the hell are you doing creeping around the mansion." Alfred asked.  "We were no creeping." Tony said with a laugh.  "Oh Jackson this is Detective Gordon.  He is from the GCPD.  He is helping find the killer." Tony said with a grin.   "Nice to meet you Detective.  Jackson Napier at your service." Jackson said.  "Nice to meet you Jackson.  Where is Bruce?" Jim asked.  "Now he is most probably creeping." Tony said.  "I am here." Bruce said coming out of the shadows.  "What is going on Bruce.  Alfred is worried about you?" Jim asked.  "Not about us, just you old boy." Jackson said laughing.  "Jackson, Tony!" Alfred said.  "Alfred is a worry wort I am fine." Bruce said.  He sat and took a biscuit. "Have you thought about a psychiatrist?" Jim asked.  "Mr and Mrs Wayne had strict rules about such things.  They have left me strict gide lines to raise the boys by." Alfred said.  "You have been to war Detective.  How do you find talking to someone about it?" Bruce asked.  Jim sat.  He didn't speak.  "I seen the children on the tv.  How can I help them?  Maybe some money?" Bruce asked.  "Yes, course money fixes everything." Tony said. "How about some cloths?" Bruce pushed it.  Jim sighed.  "Yes cloths would be good thank you." Jim said.  

All the kids at the GCPD now have new cloths.  That is except two of them.  Selina and Jade.  "We have to talk to Detective Gordon." Selina said.  "Look here Selina." The cop said.  "Cat." Selina said.  "Look here Cat.  You have no Mother.  Ether of you." He said.  "Yes we do." Jade said.  "Says here they are deceased." He said.  "That's not true.  They are out there somewhere." Jade said.  "I can not release you on to the streets." He said.  "Why?  That's where we have been since I was eight." Jade said with a smile.  "We want to talk to Detective Gordon." Selina said as she sat on a bench seat.  "Come on now Cat?" he said.  "If you don't get Detective Gordon.  I will say ya touched us." Selina said.  "What?" He asked her in shock.  "Yeah I will say so too." Jade said with a giggle.  Don't think ya should be giggling Jade.  

Penguin has the man he stole the car form tied up in the trailer.  He has gotten a phone call form the Mother finally.  She will not give in to his demands.  Penguin is in shock.  Doesn't every parent want to protect their children?  "I guess you have been quite the Scamp." Penguin said to him with a snicker.  

  "Hello Young ladies." Jim said as he finally got to them.  "Now how can we help each other?" Jim asked.  "Well if I had something you wanted.  Could you let us off?" Selina asked.  "Maybe.  What have ya got?" Jim asked.  "We have good info.  Don't we Cat?" Jade said.  "Oh you are the famous Cat.  You know Makey then?" Jim asked.  "Yeah we know him." Selina said.  Jade giggled.  "We been watching you." Jade said.  "What?" he asked.  "We have been watching you.  With the boy." Selina said.  "Bruce Wayne?" Jim asked.  "Yeah.  I hear Mario Pepper was a patsy." Selina said.  "Yeah a patsy." Jade said.  "Could be." Jim said.  "Well we seen him, the one who shot the boys family." Selina said.  "Yeah we sure did.  Seen him good." Jade said with a giggle.  "You seen him?  Without his mask?" Jim asked as he sat with the girls.  "Yeah." Selina said. "Yeah we did.  Did we Sena?" Jade asked in confusion ..........................................................................